• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best and Worst dressed pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
weren't you going to get an interview at United or something?

You honestly can't be for real. flame bait, total flame here.

I know that pilot uniforms are based on maritime uniforms but, Delta pilots look like a bunch of Captain Steubings! The double breasted jackets look goofy.

I agree on Lufthansa uniforms and FA's. I also like the latest UPS uniforms.

All of the FA's @ Singapore are smokin'!

I cant believe nobody has said it yet, MESA Sucks!!!

The award for the best dressed pilots goes to Mesa for their blue wrinkled dockers and purple windbreaker. Add the, i just slept on a purple board in the plane look for additional points.

What about an over-sized aviator watch? Nothing comforts a nervous passenger like seeing a pilot walk up to the gate with a huge watch with about seven sets of hands and an E6B bezel. The only thing that would be better is if someone could design one with a sextant built into it somehow.:rolleyes:

pocono's all flame. and you guys bite way too much

I think we should have more bling so the shorter among us aren't confused w/ the flight attendants-- wings- maybe extra stripes for years of service to industry and others for company- other stripes for hours flown- a bar on our chest for every type rating-- sounds gay- but the public values experience- maybe if the public could actually see the difference between a pilot out of college and a 20 year veteran, they'd put pressure on the outsourcing.

(yeah- i'll repeat that it's gay-- but if we could do it discretely enough and it helps our leverage....)

oh-- good shoes, shined up before every trip-- new shirts- iron w/ starch- they make the travel cans so you can bring it along... it's really not hard- hang up your pants- and dont' get them shiny over-ironing them- just get the wrinkles out from behind the knees and keep the crease that the dry cleaner put in.

and i still want patches for the leather jackets(!)

Whoa. Whoa. Easy there partner. Extra stripes? Bars? Patches? That's a lot of pieces of flair.

Check out channel 9. Breast exam.

All of you forgot the 2 most important things...a fake rolex and an undershirt. I used to fly with a guy that wouldnt wear a t-shirt under his uniform shirt and he had dark nipples...guess what happened in the middle of summer when he would sweat??? Yup, wet t-shirt contest baby...and not the good kind.

All of you forgot the 2 most important things...a fake rolex and an undershirt. I used to fly with a guy that wouldnt wear a t-shirt under his uniform shirt and he had dark nipples...guess what happened in the middle of summer when he would sweat??? Yup, wet t-shirt contest baby...and not the good kind.

While I was laughing I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Latest resources

Back