• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best and Worst dressed pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe - I can say that the Virgin America are the opposite! Old - Loud - and fugly. That pilot uniform is also an embarrassment. Good luck w/ that guys.

Baja.

Agreed. Having gone through customs many times with them, Virgin fa's are greatly overrated. Of course they are better then any US fa's, but they ain't all the part-time models they are made out to be. They got plenty of females with that disenchanted Yorkshire look that turns me off of English women. Not too shocking given how much Sir Richard pays...

I saw a Lufthansa crew in Detroit metro...class act, pilots looked like athletes, FA's looked like super models

Yeah we can't get away with that. Our society is filled with lazy bums, unhealthy lifestyles and waaaaaaaaay to much political correctness. I mean just look at it man! We had to change the name of stewardess to flight attendant so the homos wouldn't get offended and to make it equal! Fat girls cried too b/c the wanted to be "Air waitresses" too and not only hot girls. Before you know it you're gonna be looking at a playboy filled with 400 lbs bit***s! and you WILL have to LOVE it or you are politically incorrect and intolerant of real beauty!

Also, as everyone probably knows, yes, leather jackets are totally hot. We have the same uniform as CAL, but at least we can jazz it up with leather. CAL on the other hand has been resitant with joining the 21st century apparently and they don't have the leather. LOL

I guess the fact that we at XJT have the leather as well as FedEX, UPS and Southwest do too. Seems that all the really profitable airlines have the leather..Hmm, maybe there is something to that. LOL

Also, as everyone probably knows, yes, leather jackets are totally hot. We have the same uniform as CAL, but at least we can jazz it up with leather. CAL on the other hand has been resitant with joining the 21st century apparently and they don't have the leather. LOL

Yup. Because nothing screams "21st century" like wearing an animal hide on a pilot uniform. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back