• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best 135 cargo operaters.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airnet is a pretty good company. I flew for not too long ago. They spare no expense on the maintenance, and actually suggest you De-Ice if you need to. Instead of some places that look down on it. Got the caravan and baron out of training. Although they stuck me in TEB right out of the gates, I did I have fun. Best flying you'll ever do in the civilian world. You won't get rich, but it pays far better than a regional first (and probably even second) year fo.

Ameriflight for the quick turbine upgrade. May have to move around the system a bit, but the pay in a Piston is better than most regionals first year. Stable company and the largest 135 in the country.

Flight Express was decent for building multi time. They stick you in the C-210 intially, and you go into the Baron.

If you have multi-engine time already, Ameriflight or Airnet would be decent options.

Flight Express, Orlando

I agree with the posters that mentioned AirNet. I'm out of their loop now, but I did enjoy working there and learned a lot. It is a very good operation and as someone else mentioned, their maint. is great.

Wow, somone is up in RDU grabbing their ankles.

Nobody at JQF is happy. We were promised that they pay wasn't going to be touched, which was an outright lie. If you guys are happy recieveing bottom of the rung pay, that's your business. As for many of us, that why we chose to fly at Package. Our 1st year guys were making more than the Ram 3rd year guys.

8inMan said:
Ram actually has good management. During a buyout it is impossible to make everyone happy. They had to standardize the pay somewhere between what Ram paid and what Package paid. Pilots at Ram are happy. Its just a couple of Package guys who are disgruntled and I guess I can understand. If I was in their shoes I might be a tad upset too.

They told you the pay wasn't going to be touched because thats what they thought was going to happen. Then plans changed. You make it sound as if you were making a lot of money at Package. Pilots for both companies are all receiving bottom of the rung pay. Now that you don't work for either company, please don't badmouth us and just be happy you got out when you did.

Flight Express and the others (airnet and ameriflight) are pretty big. FLX was based out of Orlando, but I wound up doing most of my flying in Ohio and the Midwest.

Latest resources

Back