• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Berkshire Hathaway on Militar Veterans

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dooker, you very funny guy. That D_G who initiated this + others are obvious idiots and just trying to stir the pot. As one who served many years in the military I'm not owed anything more than an occasional oorahh!
Cheers

You are so right but I'd go even further because if it was up to me the 25 percent of Netjets pilots who are in fact Patriots and who serve and who lay it all on the line protecting our Freedoms would make way more $$$ than the other three-quarters of Netjets pilots who did not serve and who are more than likely communist homosexual Obama supporters.

My .02.

A lot of Netjets pilots served in the military and decided to get out and not live off the taxpayer dime for the rest of their lives

And you think these people deserve less money for the same job?

A lot of Netjets pilots served in the military and decided to get out and not live off the taxpayer dime for the rest of their lives

And you think these people deserve less money for the same job?

Please read the whole thread, dude. I'm saying in a rather cheeky way that guys who chose to make careers out of the military shouldn't get special consideration and the ones who think they should demean the very idea of service.

Please read the whole thread, dude. I'm saying in a rather cheeky way that guys who chose to make careers out of the military shouldn't get special consideration and the ones who think they should demean the very idea of service.

Well

Military veterans get preferential treatment in hiring for government jobs. Should this be ok??

Latest resources

Back