Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
beep beep beep beep

shv-mfd-rfd-rap-gtf-cyeg-cymm

I have been laid off from USAJ since Oct 30th, and was actually starting to miss the ol job. Thanks for the reminder that it was hell being paged for a trip like that at 10PM.

beep beep beep beep

shv-mfd-rfd-rap-gtf-cyeg-cymm

What did you have to take to Fort Mac and why was your range so poor? That is quite a few legs especially considering they are all in the same direction.

My record in many categories was 3 trips, 7 legs, 6 border crossings and 2 diversions in one day. KYIP-KFNT-CYOO-KFNT-CYOO-KMBS-KFNT-CYYZ-KYIP. The weather was bad, but the paperwork was brutal.

What did you have to take to Fort Mac and why was your range so poor? That is quite a few legs especially considering they are all in the same direction.

100+ knot head winds, icey runways & customs BS. two tool boxes for some guys that work up there.

Last edited:
My record in many categories was 3 trips, 7 legs, 6 border crossings and 2 diversions in one day. KYIP-KFNT-CYOO-KFNT-CYOO-KMBS-KFNT-CYYZ-KYIP. The weather was bad, but the paperwork was brutal.

what a terrible day.

Hellish headwinds the last few days. I was doing 540 kts in the dirty bird coming back from Cali last night. But on the way there the day before I was only doing 280...

I would gladly have that pager back, as long as it came with the paycheck and more than 3 days off in a row.

Latest resources

Back