• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually Metro, I got your email I'm a MOD, it's on the way..

Thanks TA, appreciate anything you got. Was buggin Buckeye earlier.

Very much appreciated.

Update**

Received, very much appreciated. Thank you so much, I owe you a beer, or two!

tathepilot is the man!

much respect

Nice.... Just giving back, that is why I'm here. Got my first few flying jobs from F.I., it's the least I can do!

Well I believe Alliance is making payments on its 40 year old falcons. Cherry from what i heard is toast and selling off all equipment in auction for bankruptcy.

Just thought I'd throw some truth out there as well... Cherry only auctioned off 2 Non-flying Lears and 1 Non-flying Falcon, plus some extra parts surplus. Didn't make much money off any of them BTW... Maybe $80k from all. It might be the begining of the end but it isn't over yet. Good luck my firends!

Could I get a copy of that FA20 AFM as well? Love to save that on my computer, just in case.

Good to know Cherry20. Good to know. Thanks for the post.

Looks like Wachend-bagger is the last cockroach standing.

I sure hope this industry turns around and those stuck there for now can get out.

Another good ringtone for work is the Underpants Gnomes song from South Park. "Time to go to work, work all night, search for underpants hey, we wont stop will we have underpants, yum tum tummy tum tay!!"

Another good ringtone for work is the Underpants Gnomes song from South Park. "Time to go to work, work all night, search for underpants hey, we wont stop will we have underpants, yum tum tummy tum tay!!"

Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head next time I'm heading to the airport for a trip.

I think all our companies are still trying to figure out what step two is.

@timeless I just looked at your email, we've met before in YIP. I'm the one with the backwards NY hat and the tattoos. Good to see you here..

Latest resources

Back