Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Been hearing DEN to be next SWA crew base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't the system chief live in DEN?

Im hoping for MCI... then they hire a bunch of MCI locals. Fingers crossed!

X

Their are a ton of MCI commuters now, BNA and MCI are two of our heaviest commuter cities, all J/s's always full is what I'm told!

Good luck,
KBB

Their are a ton of MCI commuters now, BNA and MCI are two of our heaviest commuter cities, all J/s's always full is what I'm told!

Good luck,
KBB

After SAT, of course.
Let's close the napkin triangle and make SAT the next base. I STILL couldn't hold it, though... :rolleyes:

Check airman on the js told us that BOS, TPA, and SAN were possible 717 bases. One of the three cities to be announced soon was Mexico city.

Email from the MEC:

November 8, 2011

Fellow Pilots,

As was announced yesterday, both ATN and SWAPA pilots ratified the Seniority Integration Agreement with a strikingly similar 83.6 percent approval by the 94 percent of ATN pilots and 95 percent of SWAPA pilots who cast ballots. With the vote complete, we now focus on the future.

As we’ve stated at the road shows, the next step will be the announcement of the second 717 crew base. Once that’s known, the transition bid will open. As of last week, the expectation was to have that information today in preparation for the transition bid, which was tentatively planned to open tomorrow. However, the company is still trying to determine where the new base will be located. Because of this, it appears the transition bid will open next Wednesday, November 16, 2011. Of course, this date is contingent on the new base decision.

In summary, there has not yet been a new 717 base announcement, and the transition bid will not open until one is announced. Fly safe and have fun.

In service,

Your ATN Master Executive Council

Check airman on the js told us that BOS, TPA, and SAN were possible 717 bases. One of the three cities to be announced soon was Mexico city.

Where would the AT pilots ( majority ) want the second base? TPA,MCO, MDW,BWI ect. ?

I am not trying to flame bait, just curios

Also I doubt BOS. I think SWA will treat the AT pilots with kit gloves. Trying to make/keep happy. Base of choice, you will get a CP that is liked. ect...

Last edited:
Present day SWA terminators (weekday November)

Den 13
Phl 12
Lax 12
San 12
Smf 12
Tpa 12
Fll 8
Sat 8
Sjc 8

Several with 7 or 6.
Info taken from OTIS

I'd give my left testicle for SAN, and they could sell it on ebay with the proceeds going to charity!

Latest resources

Back