Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

BBC's take on the U.S. regional industry.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"The rules prvent fatigue". He must be talking about the 16 hour duty/8 hour reduced rest rule.:smash::puke::uzi:

I like when the reporter mentioned to that jackas$ that people come to work tired cause they are only making 20K a year, and he had no answer for her.

"The rules prvent fatigue". He must be talking about the 16 hour duty/8 hour reduced rest rule.:smash::puke::uzi:

Roger Cohen is an as*hole. You can't speak to their individual choice? You can speak to the market conditions that their airlines are generating... self-serving idiot.

"No employee should go to work tired." Didn't I see this guy on SNL - Irwin Mainway? (sorry, can't find a video).

Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately I fell asleep halfway through.

Cohen is an idiot. Ignorant ********************ing toolbag. What Airline is he the CEO of? Don't they just pass that title around the CEO, just like the title of Regional Airline of the year. What a shame association/lobby group. ********************ing tool I tell ya!!!

Interesting news piece.

Cohen came across as pretty ignorant. The FAR's prevent people from showing up tired for work? Give me a break. The things that need to be fixed cost money- probably alot of money, which means they won't be fixed until enough people get hurt or worse. We all know that.

There were two points made that I didn't know. One, that you guys don't have FOQA. I thought everyone operating a turbojet had that by now. Two, 5 of the last 6 accidents happened on regional airlines? I would have thought that the majors had some interspersed in there that qualified as an accident.

And they're looking at fatigue for that last Colgan crash? I haven't seen anything lately about that accident. How long were they on duty?

I would love to have Cohen join me on just one trip.. I know of a sweet 3-day for that fool..... I would bet $50 that a-hole would wreck his freaking car driving home from the airport after this "sweet" gem. That is unless, he did the "responsible" thing when so freaking exhausted-and just passed out for a while in his Hyundai before getting on the road!

Where the heck is the General? I sure would love to see what that moron thinks of all the "little guys" who have second jobs and make as little money as the F.O. in the clip.

The world is full of airbags like Cohen and Gen Lee. Useless people-it is just a shame they don't have to come along and see what some of the "little people" have to deal with.

-I would gladly invite the General on the same 3-day... Come along, Chief! Your coffee will be fresh and extra creamy-don't mind the little brown lumps-we just got some bad filters!!

Latest resources

Back