• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 STILL cancelling flights!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gasp......could the blue cool-aid be tainted???? I've never heard such language from JB pilots about thier beloved airline....

But....I'll bet the skeds guys don't make the same mistake twice..

When those pax were stranded for 11 hours, please tell me that the T.V's were working....and if so, isn't that about par for the course for Americans nowadays, 11 hours in front of the T.V.

I flew two of the subservice flights last night into this morning. The terminal was in chaos with barely enough room to get to the airplane. The poor gate agents were doing everything they could but with 300-400 pax trying to fill 247 seats it was a losing battle. They were trying to fit A320 seat maps into 757-300's and getting no where. We waited for almost 2 hours to get all the bags loaded. We got to litsen to horror stories of days spent in the terminal waiting to get out of JFK. After getting back into JFK ths afternoon I left through the baggage claim area and there had to be 10,000 or more bags laying in every empty spot on the floor. It will be many more days to get this all sorted out. I can say though that B6 is trying hard as they are chartering multiple carriers and flights to try and get caught up. This is going to be a very expensive situation for B6. Good luck guys.

Pax reponse " God Jetblue sucks as they stranded me in the terminal for 3 days and I will NEVER fly them again!"
2 months later " Hey Hun look Jetblue is $15 cheaper then Delta and American" "Ok lets fly Jetblue" LOL

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back