• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 PEA Amendment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not trust per say. However statements are being made with absolutely no factual information. I am just curious if there is any factual information behind the statements that we are going to farm out 10% of our ASM's.

Your company told you they would like to do so, and you signed documents giving them permission to do so. The 190 is too expensive relative to peer, as in Republic or some other whipsaw agent. You are doomed.

Your company told you they would like to do so, and you signed documents giving them permission to do so. The 190 is too expensive relative to peer, as in Republic or some other whipsaw agent. You are doomed.

I completely agree with everything said regarding our poor retirement, our lack of adequate STD, LTD, LOL, etc. Our benefits here are pretty much horrible..................But, I don't think this company has any intention of farming out flying to RAH or anybody else for that matter. The company has too many emails and communications affirming the language of no more than 50 seats or 10% ASM's. They could have done this anytime they wanted before the 5 docs, makes absolutely no sense to push the docs, put out company material and communicades explaining their position and then WHAM, they smack us with it. Sorry, I have many reservations about this place, I'm upset about a lot of things..........but I do not believe in Black Helicopters.

CD

Heck, you don't need to farm out flying...your E-190s are already filling the bill.

That's not his fault. He's just trying to get some PIC time so he can go to a major.:D

Heck, you don't need to farm out flying...your E-190s are already filling the bill.

You kinda lost some credibility with that statement. I think I see your problem now. You just don't respect anyone who doesn't fly for a traditional major or legacy. You're going to need the kind of help that doesn't exist here. Try an AA meeting. I think they have some kind of group help for resentments.

You kinda lost some credibility with that statement. I think I see your problem now. You just don't respect anyone who doesn't fly for a traditional major or legacy.

Wrong. I was just making the point that you've incorporated a 100 seat jet into the mix. That's why you don't need to outsource flying to a regional. I wish the major/legacy airlines would figure out that we could do the same thing.

Wrong. I was just making the point that you've incorporated a 100 seat jet into the mix. That's why you don't need to outsource flying to a regional. I wish the major/legacy airlines would figure out that we could do the same thing.

Jetblue just wrote language that allowed it to outsource the entire 190 fleet and 75% of the pilot group approved it.

They may not understand what they did, The Fab4 did not want to explain it to the pilot group and Kevin F. was not paid to protect the pilot group's interest and that simply means - if you are on the 190 get off of it now.

Last edited:

Thanks for the clarification Fub, I misunderstood it as well.

CD

Jetblue just wrote language that allowed it to outsource the entire 190 fleet and 75% of the pilot group approved it.

They may not understand what they did, The Fab4 did not want to explain it to the pilot group and Kevin F. was not paid to protect the pilot group's interest and that simply means - if you are on the 190 get off of it now.

Would you please explain how the documents allow this. The documents are a joke, for sure............but I don't see how JetBlue just wrote language allowing something it has always had the power to do. This is the kind of stuff that drives me nuts, so we should bail off the 190 right now........for what!?!

The language stipulates nothing with 50 seats or greater, or more than 10% ASM's.............outside attorneys said the word "or" can be construed as "either/or" because the company has sent out numerous communications saying exactly this........our own attorney said Sandy's explanation of this suffice's "the litmus test". Why would an attorney put her name on something that was an intentional lie? I'm sorry man, and it sucks I'm actually defending the ridiculous documents.....but this one section is actually better because we had ZERO before it.

CD

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back