• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed in Aug '11 and definitely no hotel. Amazing that Comair paid for my hotel/transport/2 meals for my interview. I thought I made it to a major? :)

No offense man, but saying my defunct airline got me a hotel for my interview doesn't exactly make a great point. They got you a hotel/transport/2 meals, but did they deposit a pay check in anyones account to pay for Christmas presents this year. My regional airline got me a hotel for my interview too, but they also started guys at $19/hr. I am not saying that JB shouldn't pay for interviewies hotel rooms, but your logic is a bit flawed.

I would go with: If JB really CARES (2nd value) about potential new employees they should get them hotel rooms.

No offense man, but saying my defunct airline got me a hotel for my interview doesn't exactly make a great point. They got you a hotel/transport/2 meals, but did they deposit a pay check in anyones account to pay for Christmas presents this year. My regional airline got me a hotel for my interview too, but they also started guys at $19/hr. I am not saying that JB shouldn't pay for interviewies hotel rooms, but your logic is a bit flawed.

I would go with: If JB really CARES (2nd value) about potential new employees they should get them hotel rooms.

I took it to heart. :)

You must be management. You claim to every detail of what has happened in each and every event. Either that or you are an arrogant a$$. Which one could it be?

What kind of blue juice are you guys feeding smartasz? Lmfao don't worry he was company at pinnacle.

I don't use JetBlue health insurance tool. Enjoy your RJ, bankruptcy concessions and furlough. You deserve all of it.

You for sure be a yes voter like the rest of these scans at 9e. I feel bad for the JetBlue guys knowing they got another spinless tramp on their list.

For thise of you interested, the application window opens February 11th, for 7 days only. FYI................

Do your homework before you come to JetBlue . The majors are also starting to hire . We are rapidly falling further behind them in all areas. On a brighter note we finally kicked off our 3rd union drive , yep 3 years in a row .

Latest resources

Back