• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since I never gave FlightInfo my real name, I'm not sure exactly how they'd reveal mine. :rolleyes:

And for fark's sake, why is this a sticky?

Humm what happened to my earlier post?
Anyways, maybe I just never hit the button.

So did someone get a call from a legal department?

Nope, no legal call. There was an error made. It will be removed as a Sticky after a few days. G200, your kill'n me here. I never said you couldn't continue to bash one another, just straighting out the identity issue.

Nope, no legal call. There was an error made. It will be removed as a Sticky after a few days. G200, your kill'n me here. I never said you couldn't continue to bash one another, just straighting out the identity issue.

I'm not trying to amuse you man. It's BS that you, as a moderator, decided that it would be ok for you to write a thread like this and make it a sticky. You WANT this to be a big deal. Otherwise you wouldn't have made it one. What's the big deal if you, me, or anyone else is wrong as to who B19 really is? He's a dick. I could care less who he works for or what his real name is. The only important thing that people should know about him is that he's a dick. Nuff said? Guess you'll have to do your job now and moderate me. At lease this time, it IS part of your job.

All I care about is the fact that you used your "power" to settle a personal deal. Can I just go around and have threads placed at the top just because? No. It has to be something worth while and important. I'm sorry, but this is FAR from important and you know it.

By the way, why do you care so much as to what others here think? What difference does it make who thinks what? If you did something wrong and you want to make it right in your mind, then send the dude a private message and a dozen roses.

As far as I'm concerned: B19 is Bob19, period!

Reason why?

A Moderator (Buckeye) came out and said he was. Then, after a sh-tstorm most likely occured behind the scenes because a Moderator outed the dirtbag (inappropriately I might add), they had to find a way to undo the damage that had been done to Bob19.

Well, the only way to do that would be to declare that Bob19 was not really Bob, and there was a mistake in identification. An identification that as I said, should have never happened in the first place.

So, I'll play ball and honor the Moderators request. I will no longer call B19 Bob or Scab, but I will continue to call him Bob19.

My dogs name is Bob, and it makes me feel good to use his name whenever possible. No other reason, honest:rolleyes:

Freedom is Not Free

This is a sticky? Oh wah B19's feelings got hurt. I could care less. How did you guys verify him? Send him an email and he said no I'm not Bob? Proof positive? Whatever...

By the way Diesel isn't my real name. I expect a sticky on that ASAP.

Latest resources

Back