B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Buckeye

B19 Flyer is not whom everyone thinks he is, some misinformation was given. To that respect I apologize for being part of the misrepresentation of this individual. B19 Flyer also does not work for Flight Options as previously stated. So I would please ask that he be not referred to as Bob. So I would ask that people discontinue the name calling or reference to SCAB, Thank you. As far as debateing the union or non-union issue have at it boys!

Thank you!

B19 Flyer is not whom everyone thinks he is, some misinformation was given. To that respect I apologize for being part of the misrepresentation of this individual. B19 Flyer also does not work for Flight Options as previously stated. So I would please ask that he be not referred to as Bob. So I would ask that people discontinue the name calling or reference to SCAB, Thank you. As far as debateing the union or non-union issue have at it boys!

Buckeye, thank you for being honorable and setting the record straight. :beer:

I think I'm going to vomit. OK, so this has to be a sticky why? He loves getting attention and you decide to give it to him. Buckeye, if you did something wrong and you want to apologize to him, that's great. That's what the PM function is for. I'm not sure what you've been told but there are plenty of guys here that have different information as to who B19 is. Unless you can submit proof as to how you know that everyone else here is wrong, then YOU'RE the one who screwed up this time. If you have hard proof, then post it and we'll all move on. All this thread does is disgust people even more as to B19's motives. Until you provide that proof, this thread is a complete waste of space. I'm absolutely shocked that you, as a moderator, posted this. Not to mention the fact that you had the power to make it a sticky! Great use of power there.

To provide proof would violate the terms of service of FI by revealing his true identity. We must give B19 the same privacy protections we give the rest of the FI members.

Originally Posted by G200_PILOT
I think I'm going to vomit. OK, so this has to be a sticky why? He loves getting attention and you decide to give it to him. Buckeye, if you did something wrong and you want to apologize to him, that's great. That's what the PM function is for. I'm not sure what you've been told but there are plenty of guys here that have different information as to who B19 is. Unless you can submit proof as to how you know that everyone else here is wrong, then YOU'RE the one who screwed up this time. If you have hard proof, then post it and we'll all move on. All this thread does is disgust people even more as to B19's motives. Until you provide that proof, this thread is a complete waste of space. I'm absolutely shocked that you, as a moderator, posted this. Not to mention the fact that you had the power to make it a sticky! Great use of power there.

I cannot believe how much this poster gets under everyones skin! He owns you guys.

http://www.boston.com/yourlife/family/blog/baby-crying jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back