Awesome BizJet Destinations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Paris would be a lovely place, if it weren't for all the frickin' FROGS...:uzi:

Just ignore them. They'll become Germans again someday... ;) (Or Russians. Or Spaniards. Or Brits. :D ) TC

Am I the only one here who likes Paris? (Downtown, not the Courtyard CDG like my previous employer chose... :rolleyes: )

Sit out at the cafe across from the Metro stop at St. Michel in St. Germain, have a couple biere's and watch the scenery. Head back up to Leon's on the Champs for some Moules or Le Entrecote by Porte Malliot (another fine place some of my co-workers trashed)...YUM!

Eagle and ASE were great, too. TC

Paris is about as good as it gets!.....3-4 nights in Paris then few in Florence are the perfect trip.

And no, dont stay out at the airport or the defense chasing Marriott points.....:erm:

Great food, wine, and I find the peope to be pretty friendly...way nicer than the UK, for example.

Paris is about as good as it gets!.....3-4 nights in Paris then few in Florence are the perfect trip.

And no, dont stay out at the airport or the defense chasing Marriott points.....:erm:

Great food, wine, and I find the peope to be pretty friendly...way nicer than the UK, for example.

You clearly drank too much of the wine if you think that.....

You clearly drank too much of the wine if you think that.....

Guilty....:0

Or I just avoided the white reebok & vendor gear look, and really LOUD (repeat that in English) talk like too many corporate pilots?

"LISTEN AGAIN, I FLY A GULFSTREAM, I WANT A MARRIOTT BURGER WITH FREEDOM FRIES"...."DAMN FROGS, DONT THEY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?"...:0

:laugh:

Last edited:
Got a Maldives trip coming up. AMAZING Place

I've heard the same thing. Gotta put that on my "to do list". ;)

On the loud, white-Reebok-wearing American: Wife and I were in the Cathedral at Chartres on a cloudy day. Suddenly, the sun breaks through and the incredible colors of the stained glass--awsome.

Then some dip$hit tourist said loudly: "It's awful bright in here!". I wanted to strangle the a-hole. Go back to Iowa, bud.

Too many people go over there just to fill a square so they can tell their friends they went to Europe and how horrible it was. :rolleyes:

G200--La Defense WAS the best we could do. :( Gotta get those points, you know. :rolleyes: TC

Croatia gets my vote for europe, and for sun you cant beat Bali. on a side note, I hope my airplane never graces Harrods at Luton ever again...

Moorea and Bora Bora. A little quiet but exceptionally beautiful and the diving is great.

You beat me too it. The entire French Polonesian area would get my vote but the Leeward Islands of Huahine, Moorea, Maupiti, Bora Bora, Tahiti Nui, Raiatea etc....would have to get my vote as best destination.

Latest resources

Back