• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Awesome BizJet Destinations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I resent that comment!!! Iowa is the only God's Country we've got left. ;)

I like anwhere BUT Mexico, Northern South America, Detroit, and NYC!

NYC is a great city, Mexico has some beautiful places, as does Northern S. America. As for Detroit...well, lets just say I agree. You must've had some bad experiences at these places huh?!?!

BTW- Iowa is not the last of God's Country. There are some lookers out there, but that's about it!!!!

NYC is a great city, Mexico has some beautiful places, as does Northern S. America. As for Detroit...well, lets just say I agree. You must've had some bad experiences at these places huh?!?!

BTW- Iowa is not the last of God's Country. There are some lookers out there, but that's about it!!!!

I just don't care much for Latin America...sorry if I offended anyone but everyone is looking for the "American Dollar" there in more ways than one. Just annoys me, that's all.

NYC is a dump with waaaay too many people to enjoy it. I guess growing up in the midwest has an influence on that. Don't get me wrong, there are some things to do there, it's just not for me.

We will start going to Australia here soon so I'm really looking forward to that!

I just don't care much for Latin America...sorry if I offended anyone but everyone is looking for the "American Dollar" there in more ways than one. Just annoys me, that's all.

NYC is a dump with waaaay too many people to enjoy it. I guess growing up in the midwest has an influence on that. Don't get me wrong, there are some things to do there, it's just not for me.

We will start going to Australia here soon so I'm really looking forward to that!

I take no offense to what people say here, just a little curious as to why they think the way they do. NYC is by far a dump. It's one of the cleaner "big" cities, but not the cleanest. When you have millions of people a day wandering the streets you're bound to have some littering. It's not for everyone, but that doesn't make it a dump.

Enjoy Australia, one place I'd love to get to.

Latest resources

Back