• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Awac Revolution Website!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a little behind, but didn't you win the arbitration to get your money back?

What's next? A lawsuit in federal court to get your money from these greedy b*stards!

We want what every professional pilot deserves: a good place to work. In recent years Air Wisconsin has gone from arguably the best regional airline to work for, to one of the worst. This is due to management decisions that embody a philosophy that does not us as pilots or as employees.

Jeeeeez, that sounds just like Piedmont Airlines when it was the top dog in the mid 90's.

I'm a little behind, but didn't you win the arbitration to get your money back?

Yes, we did.

Arbitrator Holden said:
After having considered the evidence and arguments of the parties, the System Board of Adjustment awards as follows:

The Company breached the “fully effective” language contained in Letter of Agreement #8, dated June 16, 2003.
redflyer65 said:
What's next?

ALPA and management have filed their final briefs with the arbitrator; hopefully there will be a decision from him as to a remedy before Christmas. The MEC has said they are seeking 100% backpay for all former and current pilots affected by the 2003 concessionary agreement and an immedate restoration of the 2001 CBA.

Last edited:
This site is a good start to show the true feelings of most AWAC pilots. It is very true that most regionals are on par with AWAC and have similar issues. Respect and honesty is what we are looking for and for the past 4 years this management and ownership has had a red carpet ride to the bank.

I would give this place a 50/50 shot at being around 3 years from now. Our 50 seat airplane is not going to cut it and this pilot group will not take a cut in contract to go fly a CR7 or CR9 and put mainline pilots on the street.

I would hope that other pilot groups would look at our campaign and consider similar moves against their management team and demand better treatment.

IADBLRJ41

PHL CA

There's no future because you look at it like there's no future. "One man's trash is another man's treasure." I for one like the type of flying that is at the regional level. It's too bad that this is considered the doorway for other opportunities. I have no interest in flying internationally aside from Canada, Mexico, and the Carribean and I can't stand sitting aloft for more than 3 hours. I'm happy and proud to make this my last stop and I'll continue to fight to make this a respectable career and I encourage you all to show pride and respect. To all of those people that spit on the regionals as they use them for their rung to the top, quick sh*tting on the rest of us who are trying to make a livelihood here. Thanks for listening.

CM

I hope you are flexible if you want to chance the regionals forever. Do you work at AWAC? Im sure life was great flying the 146 and living in toon-town but now you have a concessionary contract flying a CRJ on the East coast. This happened to what was 'once' regarded as one of the best regionals in the industry. This is why I say there is so little future at the regionals (ACA, Indy, etc..) And don't believe for one minute all us regionals pilots could stand up together and fight to make it something its not.......your just a cog in the gear my friend.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back