• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Awa/usairs Arbitration In !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
odell got put ahead of colello - thats f'in bullsh1t. east got the shaft big time.

tell me how the fvck does someone that got hired in 2005 get put ahead of someone with an 1986 DOH?

Last edited:
IMO, this is a windfall for the West guys...so much for arbitrations.

I was fence sitting on going back to Airways....but based on age 65 and this reach around....you won't see me returning.

Best of luck to my East buds. You got screwed and you deserved much better consideration.

Tailwinds...

A350

Let me be the first to ask that all former TWA guys now at HP scream bloody murder and demand this injustice be overturned by the courts or Kit Bond. Second, I request all former TWA guys start spinning wild conspiracy theories about fake BK's, back room deals with ALPA and bought off judges. Third, I demand all former TWA guys start talking about how the old USAir was a great model of airline operations that was just days away from making butt loads of cash and HP ruined a well oiled machine out of arrogance and jealousy.

I was fence sitting on going back to Airways....but based on age 65 and this reach around....you won't see me returning.

Best of luck to my East buds. You got screwed and you deserved much better consideration.

Tailwinds...

A350

Windfall? as a Westie my relative seniority position has declined as a result of the award, I am further from upgrade today than I was two years ago, mainly as a result of protecting the wide body flying for the easties. Am I happy about that, NO. But overall I think the award is more or less fair.

Tailwinds...

A350
yeah not only was it a windfall for west it was a windfall for Jetblue and other carriers that hired many u furloughs - no carrier has to worry about a mass exodus of former U guys taking recall now.

Latest resources

Back