• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Awa/usairs Arbitration In !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But he heard it from a guy who knows a guy who knows YOU. It must certainly be true and postworthy!

I love how going from the bottom of one list to the bottom of another is an "injustice" and unfair...only if they got to screw you out of 15 yrs of career progression by slotting and fencing unemployed pilots infront of you would it have been fair.

Hey man, Wellllll, still have the '65, the '94 got wrapped around a telephone pole, Long story.....LOL. Anyways looking at getting another one here possibly, BUT have a son that's starting to throw hints as to what he wants in 2.5 years (he's almost 14) So I might be buying a Chevy sprint instead...hahah......If he ends up driving a car anywhere close to how he does a Jetski...

Yea keep him away form the HP for a while. So how long is your PSA lock?

Be more than happy to show you the door,as would a few others. Might want to take your buddy Trainer 8 along with you.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Hey PHX post up your P number so I know who you are. Or are you going to hide behind your screen name like coward?

You are such a tool you can't even understand a simple post. It was being claimed that our retirements were few and far between and I simple stated attrition has always been a big driver for the west. This statement is a positive for the west. Retirements, Attrition, and Growth always fueled the 7 year upgrades. Which part of that did you not understand?

I don't even know who trainor8 is.

Oh I see in your profile your a 737 Captain with a DHC-8 type.
I have a real good idea who you are now.

odell got put ahead of colello - thats f'in bullsh1t. east got the shaft big time.

tell me how the fvck does someone that got hired in 2005 get put ahead of someone with an 1986 DOH?

Because Odell, decided to go to work for America West. The 86 guy could have done the same but didn't. Why should the shaft extend between to totally seperate companies? US Air destroyed these guys years ago and they kept coming back...WHY????

I am in my office at home! :pimp:

Yes, the Shuttle it is. And I am thankful for that because after Nicolau News on 5/3, I'm glad I had a diaper on!!!

LOL. I never knew they wore diapers until that psycho astronaut chick wore one to make a long drive to confront her female rival. :nuts:

But he heard it from a guy who knows a guy who knows YOU. It must certainly be true and postworthy!

I love how going from the bottom of one list to the bottom of another is an "injustice" and unfair...only if they got to screw you out of 15 yrs of career progression by slotting and fencing unemployed pilots infront of you would it have been fair.

Umm. Hey POS... you DO realize that you have won.

In the big scheme of things, at the end of the day, seeing that the fat lady has sung, being that the cookie DID indeed crumble and you have all the chips it MIGHT be a little bigger of you to, well, let the East guys say what they will.

Saying things will never change the decision hganded down by Nicolau; by you or them.

Talking about the issue will help many East pilots cope with the loss they have just been given. As positive of an experience as this was for a West pilot, it was doubly as negative for an East guy. The emotion many feel can be greatly compared to a death of a loved one.

Flippant comments directed toward an individual on the East will no nothing to show dignity and professionalism on your part.

Walk in an Eastie's shoes for a bit. They are black, just like yours.

What is happening now could happen to ANY airline pilot these days. By empathizing with East pilots, you may be preparing yourself to things that could very well happen again in the future... only with the opposite outcome for you.

Aviation: The craziest business that I know.

Latest resources

Back