Awa Us A350?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TheDonger said:
You have no idea what you're talking about. The relationship ended before the Wolfman came to USAir.

Im sorry it must be my imagination then, US must have been buying the airbi for years before wolf came.

ivauir said:
:rolleyes: if there in one that this discussion needed it was another ignorant comment.

Coming from you that means nothing. You need to ease up a bit. You get way too defensive about the mighty 737.

Last edited:
i haven't received my must read bulletin yet.. i will take it as fact then that the a300 is dead. that is news to me--i thought we were supposed to get 7 this year and 7+ more next year. i really need to change my system bid.

fbt

I'm with Tomct...787 Dreamliner baby!

I was on the 320 series and bid off to the 737 as fast as I could. If I want a nap, I'll rest at home. When I come to work I come to fly airplanes. Airbus makes bad pilots good and good pilots bored! It's a 3rd world plane.

After everyone is done flaming this, does anyone know what the A350 fuel burn will be compared to the 787. The dreamliner is supposed to be a real miser and fuel is the name of the game these days.

I think it''l be a bit of a a bastrd child. The GenX and RR engines on the 787 won't have bleed air taps for pressurization, which Boeing claims will save 856 billion barrels of oil a year, or whatever. Meanwhile Airbus is going to take the same engine that has been optimized without those huge bleed air demands and bolt a big spigot onto the the HP spool to pressurize the thing, then cart around a big heavy, 30 year old fuselage. Nice article in Aviation Week about a month ago.

Latest resources

Back