• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Avbugs advetures and experiences

• Who wants avbug to write a book?

Votes: 111 43.7%
  • Who doesn't want avbug to write a book?

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Who doesn't care if he writes a book?

Votes: 104 40.9%
  • Who wiil support him financially if he writes the book?

Votes: 18 7.1%

• Total voters
Even more intriguing than the fact that this thread is still going after five years, is that eighteen people volunteered tha they'd financially support writing a book.

What are you people thinking???

Thought, Avbug, a rare commodity indeed on this board. I actually started writing a book, more or less a biography for my son, but as you do, you go, I can't put that in here, I can't tell what so and so did, is this still classified information, what will the government of so and so do if I ever go back. how many laws or regulations were broken in that project. In the end, much of the good remains on the cutting room floor.

???

I would never knowingly violate a regulation, and in my case whatever's on the cutting room floor isn't much more interesting than the majority of the book that would put folks to sleep. Therefore, it remains unwritten.

Of course I would never either Avbug but when you are at EZ or repoing aircraft in Africa for George Batchelor, sometimes the lines get a bit hazy, wait, oh you are talking about an aviation regulation.

Avbug knows too much about too many things. He's one of FI's most interesting posters. If Avbug posts it, I read it. For the most part, he is correct in what he posts. Listen to the man, that's my opinion.

Even more intriguing than the fact that this thread is still going after five years, is that eighteen people volunteered tha they'd financially support writing a book.

What are you people thinking???

Quick, grab the money.

No need for Avbug to write a book... more than likely he has covered the issue on FI. I enjoy his posts, as he pretty much hits the nail on the head every time.:smash:

I vote yes. If I ever stop pursuing aviation and actually make some money I'll publish the book.

Latest resources

Back