• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Avbugs advetures and experiences

• Who wants avbug to write a book?

Votes: 111 43.7%
  • Who doesn't want avbug to write a book?

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Who doesn't care if he writes a book?

Votes: 104 40.9%
  • Who wiil support him financially if he writes the book?

Votes: 18 7.1%

• Total voters
Who wants avbug to write a book?

Who doesn't want avbug to write a book?

Who doesn't care if avbug writes a book?

Finally, who would support avbugs book finacially?

Ladies and Gents, the famous TDTurbo :pimp:

Ladies and Gents, the famous TDTurbo :pimp:

Ooookkkaaayyy. I'm gonna speculate that you have a little too much time on your hands.

It is interesting though, how TDturbo went from an Avbug cheerleader to an Avbug hater.

Didn't said turbo die of natural causes (at least with respect to the board) quite some time ago? After all, this thread is two years old...

He and 350driver both, if not the same person, were definitely "out there." TDturbo actually began attacking posters here by calling their employers and lying about them, fooling with people's mail, and began sending messages to people telling them he had explosives and could get away with using them because of his secret service girlfriend. Somewhat of a fruitcake, I believe. Both he and 350driver posted quite a bit of anti-semitic drivel talking about going to Israel to kill people, and so forth.

I can't say it's a bad thing that they're gone, though it wouldn't surprise me a bit if they're not here somewhere under a different name. Neither one seemed to be able to stay away.

I was searching for another thread and came across this one and it brought me waaayyyyyyy back. So I made a post and, poof, front page news.

TD was a dentist or Chiro, right? English has a pic of 350 driver, or at least she used to. Funny stuff.

Avbug seems to be a celebrity on the message board circuit!

I recall the 350driver pics...

Some dude who posed in front of a King Air or something with his motorcycle. I believe that English said he wasn't a professional pilot or something and had been handing out bad advice to aspiring pilots, if I recall.

TD was a dentist or Chiro, right? English has a pic of 350 driver, or at least she used to. Funny stuff.

English did have pix of 350. They were posted on the "Queen of sky" blog for a while (The Delta F/A who got fired for her blog) He was desperately trying to get into her pants, and wasn't smart enough to see that she (queen of sky) was ridiculing him on her blog.

I'm pretty sure that 350 and TDturbo weren't the same guy. On another forum, there is a guy who knows 350, in fact was in business with him. They opened a flight school together, American Jet Training Academy formerly at Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, now closed. Interesting, although not surpising, was that when you queried "350driver's" name in the FAA database, his certificates didn't match his claims here. No Airbus type, no Be-300/350 type, not even an ATP (which he would have had, had he checked out as a 135 BE-350 captain, as he claimed)(still no ATP as of today) His business partner said that there were other inconsistencies in his business dealings also. (Presenting himself as a ME instructor, and giving ME instruction with no ME rating on his instructr certificate, for example) I believe that police were involved in the closing of the flight school. I wouldn't go so far as to post 350 driver's name, but I will say that it wouldn't be to terribly hard to figure it out with a little creative googling. I would say though, that his business partner seems a pretty decent guy, who perhaps made poor chioces in selecting a business partner. I think it would be a mistake to associate that guy with 350's character defects.

350 and TD Turdo are not the same person... I know that as fact.

I'm sure they're both on here under different names.

Latest resources

Back