• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair's new-hire class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alright gentalmen.. I have received the last reported from a member on this thread...The next member that posts any real persons name here with get suspended for 10 days!!..

Let this serve are your fair warning... the next time.. your on vacation...

I must have missed that post... hope it wasnt me and sorry if it was...

wow, what a buzz kill, I gotta go get some dinner.

Clr4theapch is being nice.

One of the posters violating the ToS is a repeat offender. Count yourself lucky that Clr got to it before I did, or you'd be sitting on 30 days off.

If *I* catch one, it's 30 days this time. I'm done screwing around with people who know perfectly well what the rules are but violate them anyway.

Knock it off...

Alright gentalmen.. I have received the last reported from a member on this thread...The next member that posts any real persons name here with get suspended for 10 days!!..

Let this serve are your fair warning... the next time.. your on vacation...

Are you calling Glass out for calling me Kyle? Good for you. You have let it go WAAAAAY too many times. Actually, I don't care that he calls me by my name. This forum is the only place on Earth that doesn't alow people to speak to each other using their name. However....I don't make the rules....so carry on. I will certianly comply.

I never called you anything but BeenThereSpunIt. I simply quoted your own posts. But you know that.

As to this being the only place you can't say whatever you want without consequence, yeah.... Didn't APC boot you over that same accusation?

Boy, it's hard to watch this one and stay positive, but here goes:

I had the pleasure of eating dinner at PIE with the new-hire group the night before last. All of them, unanimously, are ecstatic to be here, and can't wait to get thru training. The predominate topic was the great mood of our pilots that they'd met so far, and the way they were treated during their indoctrination around HQ. They all seem like people that I will enjoy spending 7 days on the road with, and I'm happy to see them here.

As to all this other Moose-Crap...
I am a second career guy, I made more $$ when everything was running perfectly at my old business, but I have better QOL now. Even when I was on FO pay, my pay was predictable, and my wife and I were able to keep with the bills more consistently than our self-employment "feast or famine" time.
More quality time with my family than I did when I was a 24/7 business owner. More fun on the road than I had running a business in a ski area (no lie). I just finished a nice long vacation, and actually asked to come back a couple days early for the OT, because I was getting bored with "too much time off!" Tough problem to have, right?

BTDI: You've paid me the compliment in the past of saying that you had respected working with me at AvantAir, "one of the few" is a quote, I believe. Anyway, Thanks for that, but what's your point now? What is the purpose? For all the time you spend here on FI, I hope you're deducting it from you're per-capita/per-hour income, cause it sure seems like an obsession that's depriving your own "loved-ones" of your warm and fuzzy personality...
Bottom line, just the facts: You quit because the economy denied you an upgrade at your first annual recurrent. Period.
Sorry...

To all my co-workers here who can't resist verbal-virtual battling with BTDI, just try, try try to ignore him. I'm pretty sure he just loves ruffling all of us, and that's the only point to all the BS.

So, I guess I got sucked in too! Just read the fist paragraph, ignore the rest of my rant!!

The new guys and gal sure seemed psyched to me!
:D

Fine and .12

Boy, it's hard to watch this one and stay positive, but here goes:

I had the pleasure of eating dinner at PIE with the new-hire group the night before last. All of them, unanimously, are ecstatic to be here, and can't wait to get thru training. The predominate topic was the great mood of our pilots that they'd met so far, and the way they were treated during their indoctrination around HQ. They all seem like people that I will enjoy spending 7 days on the road with, and I'm happy to see them here.

As to all this other Moose-Crap...
I am a second career guy, I made more $$ when everything was running perfectly at my old business, but I have better QOL now. Even when I was on FO pay, my pay was predictable, and my wife and I were able to keep with the bills more consistently than our self-employment "feast or famine" time.
More quality time with my family than I did when I was a 24/7 business owner. More fun on the road than I had running a business in a ski area (no lie). I just finished a nice long vacation, and actually asked to come back a couple days early for the OT, because I was getting bored with "too much time off!" Tough problem to have, right?

BTDI: You've paid me the compliment in the past of saying that you had respected working with me at AvantAir, "one of the few" is a quote, I believe. Anyway, Thanks for that, but what's your point now? What is the purpose? For all the time you spend here on FI, I hope you're deducting it from you're per-capita/per-hour income, cause it sure seems like an obsession that's depriving your own "loved-ones" of your warm and fuzzy personality...
Bottom line, just the facts: You quit because the economy denied you an upgrade at your first annual recurrent. Period.
Sorry...

To all my co-workers here who can't resist verbal-virtual battling with BTDI, just try, try try to ignore him. I'm pretty sure he just loves ruffling all of us, and that's the only point to all the BS.

So, I guess I got sucked in too! Just read the fist paragraph, ignore the rest of my rant!!

The new guys and gal sure seemed psyched to me!

Maniac, when do you expect these new hires to start IOE? Been doing any impact modifications on your snowmobiles lately?

Latest resources

Back