Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Noodles

For anyone that is interested in working for Avantair, there is about to be another new chief pilot. While morale is currently in the toilet, expect it to get worse when the new chief takes over. IMHO, too much kool aid is bad for your outlook.

Hang in there noodles

Noodles said:
For anyone that is interested in working for Avantair, there is about to be another new chief pilot. While morale is currently in the toilet, expect it to get worse when the new chief takes over. IMHO, too much kool aid is bad for your outlook.

Hang in there. Netjetwife will be by soon to "RUFM" up. Everything will be ok, right NJ WIFE?

The Chief Pilot who was recently terminated was???

Noodles said:

Please elaborate!! New CP as in TC is out? He just took over.

WP

Buckeye70 said:
AGAIN???? WTF??? This is really getting ridicuous. By the way, when does etiquette school begin?

Etiquette school begins in January for IOE captains. From what I heard, it will be 2 days, unpaid, during your time off. Enjoy!!

Airline Driver said:
The Chief Pilot who was recently terminated was his first name???

Yes.

As for TC, I don't know if he wants to move to PIE when the CDW office moves down. I've heard the new CP will be the current assistant CP.

So why are they abandoning CDW? Is there no business there? I can't imagine PIE being anything but a bunch of retirees.

Latest resources

Back