• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had heard that TC only took the position on a temporary basis, till the move. Is he out the door already?? I wonder if all this upheaval has anything to do with the person that owns the "charm" school

WheresRocky said:
Hang in there. Netjetwife will be by soon to "RUFM" up. Everything will be ok, right NJ WIFE?

Truly one of the more idiotic things I have read on these boards in a long, long time... Quit wasting our time and get back to your XBox....

Airline Driver:

You are correct. First name was no one.

The chief pilot before him, also first name , quit in April 2005. DO was fired/ quit just before him.

Hint: Don't use a first name of.

Most of the NJ (CDW) HQ staff will not make the move, many are looking for "other" opportunities. CDW just happened to where they originated the company. As a pilot, it makes litle diff where the HQ is, most trips involve a airline out from the base to meet airplane. Very little interaction with HQ unless you want to interact with them.

More changes are coming from within. Stay tuned.

RoughAir said:
Airline Driver:

You are correct. First name was.

The chief pilot before him, also first name , quit in April 2005. DO was fired/ quit just before him.

Hint: Don't use a first name of.

Most of the NJ (CDW) HQ staff will not make the move, many are looking for "other" opportunities. CDW just happened to where they originated the company. As a pilot, it makes litle diff where the HQ is, most trips involve a airline out from the base to meet airplane. Very little interaction with HQ unless you want to interact with them.

More changes are coming from within. Stay tuned.

Plus, most people would probably prefer to live in PIE than CDW. Better golf. Just watch out for the hurricanes...

Around 100. Last number I heard was between 96 and 107, but it depended upon who was all in that count (management, etc.). I know they are (or were) still hiring some.

Did anyone mention that the reason for the move is because they just took on another 160,000 sq ft of hangar and office space to accomodate the 56 aircraft on order. Pilot hiring will be monthly for at least the next three years. It is true that some folks will not make the move, that is unfortunate, but part of a rapidly expanding business. Etiquette school is part of the commitment to "elite levels of service". It is pretty much a given that the aircraft is the best in the category. Providing service above and beyond the other fractionals will provide career opportunites certainly out weighing the two days.

If that "above and beyond" service leads to extra revenue, then they shouldn't mind paying us while we are in company training. They need to start focusing a little on taking care of the employees as well or they will spend big $$ training new employees every year when everyone leaves.

P.S.
Has anyone else flown that witch? She doesn't practice what she preaches.

Last edited:
RoughAir said:
Airline Driver:

CDW just happened to where they originated the company. As a pilot, it makes litle diff where the HQ is, most trips involve a airline out from the base to meet airplane.

It makes a big difference to someone who may live near CDW and was looking to get into corporate aviation. I hate flying as a passenger and it sure would have been nice to get off duty and get in my car for the 1 hour drive home instead of battling the throngs of people and the TSA to airline home which is usually an all day affair. Oh well, just another disapointment in this industry.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back