• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know if this TC lady is in fact here, but I have only seen improvements in hotel and other "on the road" living conditions.

Cam, there are a LOT of former Avant personnel who were "released" while I was in training who will say, "What planet is Glass on? We were laid off!"

My name is not "Cam". It's Cameron. I don't know why you like to drop my name so easily on this forum, but whatever.

Here are some FACTS:

1.) You left Avantair.

2.) You created "BeenThereDoneIt" as a reference to you've been to Avantair and "done" it and your first post was titled "A review of Avantair" subtitled "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" where it was totally biased against Avantair.

3.) You were straight out caught making numerous screen names on FlightInfo.com. On one occasion you were busted making a comment to yourself on the wrong screen name. That post was quickly deleted by you when you were called out for doing it. I understand why you would want to add to the illusion of support for your viewpoint, but making up fictious posts so you can own both sides of the conversation is VERY misleading to the very people you purport to be informing.

4.) The company you left and now slam is what I, and many others, expect to put our kids through college. I look to Avantair to pay my mortgage and put food on the table. When I see anyone attack my company on this and other public forums I get just a little defensive. I can't imagine anyone just laying down to misinformation about their company by a former employee.

5.) Your avatar is designed with the sole purpose of pointing out how Avantair "forced" you to fly broken planes. However, if you look at the picture the needle looks to be in the green to me. Also, if you felt it was unsafe I would remind you that both rudder pedals are equiped with toe brakes and you did not, in fact, have to take off.

6.) You have on many times called me out. This is totally unwarranted. My only complaint with you is you insist on getting on a public forum and hurl insults at Avantair. Remember, that's the company I work for and have a vested interest in it's survival.

7.) I understand you are upset that you didn't upgrade. I understand you couldn't see second year FO pay making the grade. I understand.

Please understand I simply want the best for all Avantair employees. We are all pulling on the same rope to help insure future survival, like many other fractional companies.

I still can not understand why you care so much about a former employer. It's obvious you take great pride every time something negative about Avantair comes up..be it aircraft mishaps or stock price falls. You're right there to point them out to everyone.

Please stop. Please move on. You have made your position very clear to everyone. So have I. Can we let this be, or have you become engrossed in the demise of Avantair to the point you can't stop yourself?

My name is not "Cam". It's Cameron. I don't know why you like to drop my name so easily on this forum, but whatever.

Here are some FACTS:

1.) You left Avantair.

2.) You created "BeenThereDoneIt" as a reference to you've been to Avantair and "done" it and your first post was titled "A review of Avantair" subtitled "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" where it was totally biased against Avantair.

3.) You were straight out caught making numerous screen names on FlightInfo.com. On one occasion you were busted making a comment to yourself on the wrong screen name. That post was quickly deleted by you when you were called out for doing it. I understand why you would want to add to the illusion of support for your viewpoint, but making up fictious posts so you can own both sides of the conversation is VERY misleading to the very people you purport to be informing.

4.) The company you left and now slam is what I, and many others, expect to put our kids through college. I look to Avantair to pay my mortgage and put food on the table. When I see anyone attack my company on this and other public forums I get just a little defensive. I can't imagine anyone just laying down to misinformation about their company by a former employee.

5.) Your avatar is designed with the sole purpose of pointing out how Avantair "forced" you to fly broken planes. However, if you look at the picture the needle looks to be in the green to me. Also, if you felt it was unsafe I would remind you that both rudder pedals are equiped with toe brakes and you did not, in fact, have to take off.

6.) You have on many times called me out. This is totally unwarranted. My only complaint with you is you insist on getting on a public forum and hurl insults at Avantair. Remember, that's the company I work for and have a vested interest in it's survival.

7.) I understand you are upset that you didn't upgrade. I understand you couldn't see second year FO pay making the grade. I understand.

Please understand I simply want the best for all Avantair employees. We are all pulling on the same rope to help insure future survival, like many other fractional companies.

I still can not understand why you care so much about a former employer. It's obvious you take great pride every time something negative about Avantair comes up..be it aircraft mishaps or stock price falls. You're right there to point them out to everyone.

Please stop. Please move on. You have made your position very clear to everyone. So have I. Can we let this be, or have you become engrossed in the demise of Avantair to the point you can't stop yourself?

Second time, seconding Glass's motion...

and, moving on will probably make you a happier person.

Oh, and just to back up my happiness with my job:
Day 1 off, just got back from a nice fall foliage ride on my Harley, got my Sugarloaf (Ski) season pass in the mail today, paid my daughter's college tuition bill, paid my mortgage, sat in my hot tub...

Can't fit it all on one of those "Life is Good" T-shirts

(I'm not trying to gloat, lots of great folks out of work, and I feel for them, having been there, but I feel really lucky to be where I am!)

Amen, brother. And Glass, I agree. He should just go away. After all, he chose to leave. Maniac, sorry about the sailing. Just too cold. Next summer, I swear.

When you say ALOT of people, you couldn't be more wrong. As Glass stated, the positions eliminated were nothing more then positions that were created by a former executive that were not needed. Our quality of service continues to get better and the company financial strength continues to grow.

I hope your ground instructing job is going well for you. Enjoy the time you have available with your family and being home at night. Maybe you run another flight schol like you did before you came to Avantair.

Oh, please don't let it end here! Mr. BDTI, I never met you when you were working here, but I know the other guys and I love watching you all go back and forth...

Bring up the crew meals again PLEASE :eek:

Latest resources

Back