• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair Stand Down?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pattern I hope you got paid in cash or cashed the check before leaving......I feel bad for most of the pilot group.....

Pattern I hope you got paid in cash or cashed the check before leaving......I feel bad for most of the pilot group.....

Yeah, we don't move any of our aircraft until money is in the bank! I don't ever like to see fellow pilots put on the streets but hopefully with some hiring going on at the airlines they can find something quickly.

We have been picking up alot of extra Avaintair flights over the past week, their customers are not very happy.
Hey Pattern, can you passs along any of the comments that their customers have been saying ? What has management been telling them ?

Avantair is coming unglued it seems

Looks like this time the damage is irreversible

We have been picking up alot of extra Avaintair flights over the past week, their customers are not very happy.
Hey Pattern, can you passs along any of the comments that their customers have been saying ? What has management been telling them ?

They have nothing but good things to say about flight crews, however i keep hearing how bad customer service is with constant mx problems and chronically late flights or aircraft not even showing up when they are supposed to.

We have been picking up alot of extra Avaintair flights over the past week, their customers are not very happy

They should rename the company AvantGround so their customers know what to expect!

Latest resources

Back