Avantair pay cut vacay elimination

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another thing jack bag,

You give dates and airports in your post. You could be getting your 'friends' fired or at least exposed to management. Maybe you should engage your brain before you post.

Talk about getting fired? I am suprised your dumb a$$ still has a job at Avantair with all the stupid operational stuff you have done on the line! I guess you kiss a$$ real good... There where like 3 or 4 VNR's that flew into MRY that day, are they going to fire all the crews?? Maybe you should take your own advice!

Last edited:
How brave of you to call me by first name. All bow down to Sir coward.

A couple of my buds over at Avantair told me they thought they knew who you were on this message board. Thanks for taking the bait and confirming it for me.

Just noticed your 'distinguished rat' comment. Notice I'm posting protesting the outing of two pilots while your using my name in public.

Ummmmmm....

Have too much to drink again?

"I'm posting protesting the outing of two pilots", really? I find some irony in this statement, since I hear you almost singlehandedly dismantled the union drive at avantair by outing one of the organizers to management.

Ordinarily, I'd protest being called a coward and a drunk, especially since the latter is true ;) but the opinions of a hypocrite, such as yourself don't concern me.

You probably think your actions have earned you the undying friendship of management, but I've heard it said that...

This principle is old, but true as fate, Kings may love treason, but the traitor hate. Thomas Dekker

The Resume Fire Place

If avantair is the type of company that would fire employees over comments like that or being a little disgruntled, getting fired might not be a bad thing. They would have a heck of a lawsuite and they would probably be right about the company running out of dough.

Avantair is the type of fire happy place... They care more about their imagine then anything else, like maybe flight safety or regs! The only pilots that are safe from the tyrants in management are guys like Gl-asspilot. He kisses-a$$ so they keep him around I guess no matter what he does in the plane. They have a good lawyer, college buddy of mine, to protect them from unhappy employees!!

Last edited:
What's that...5 days since you sent me a Linked-In friend request JD?

Stay classy. Now I remember why I stopped posting here. ttfn.

What's that...5 days since you sent me a Linked-In friend request JD?

Stay classy. Now I remember why I stopped posting here. ttfn.

Ha-Ha, I am still waiting for us to be friends! You are the Classy-Master, Gl-asspilot! Almost 1600 propaganda posts, why stop kicking out that knowledge on here??

Last edited:
A couple of my buds over at Avantair told me they thought they knew who you were on this message board. Thanks for taking the bait and confirming it for me.

"I'm posting protesting the outing of two pilots", really? I find some irony in this statement, since I hear you almost singlehandedly dismantled the union drive at avantair by outing one of the organizers to management.

Ordinarily, I'd protest being called a coward and a drunk, especially since the latter is true ;) but the opinions of a hypocrite, such as yourself don't concern me.

You probably think your actions have earned you the undying friendship of management, but I've heard it said that...

This principle is old, but true as fate, Kings may love treason, but the traitor hate. Thomas Dekker

Didn't follow this all the way through. Could you slow down so the rest of us could understand?

Certainly some were. Others loved the fact that NJA struggled while their company thrived. The smart ones kept their mouths shut because they knew that this could easily happen over there as well, which is exactly what we are seeing. Stock is all the way up to .35 cents. This company would have been much better served kept private, I don't understand why they would choose to go public and make dismal financials available to any prospective owner. We just showed a 525 to an avantair owner who's looking to dry lease.

Latest resources

Back