Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

brewerdog

hi,
anybody got some gouge (flows, speeds, checklists...) for new hires flying the piaggio?
I hope to be in the Oct 31 class, anybody else got the news?

now back to your regularly scheduled NJA bashing

brewerdog,

I love it dude. You are so right. Every thread becomes a whining-netjets-pilot post at some point. I avoid the yellow ties at all costs in FBO's because I know what I'm going to hear...

cosmotheassman said:
brewerdog,

I love it dude. You are so right. Every thread becomes a whining-netjets-pilot post at some point. I avoid the yellow ties at all costs in FBO's because I know what I'm going to hear...

Yellow ties or Gold ties?

Study the Aspen and Rifle approach and departure plates. Questions will be asked about climb grads, radio set up on the approach into Aspen, etc.

Be prepared to discuss your background. They like Part 135/fractional background. Some 121 guys on board.

Very low stress interview, a get to know you type thing. In a few months they may give you a sim session in PBI when the Piaggio sim comes up. So now you get to skip that. Interview probably in PIE or CDW. Depends on where you live.

Oveido,

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe that brewerdog has already interviewed, and been hired. I believe he's asking about flows and such while he's waiting for a class date.

Latest resources

Back