• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

avantair gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think whats going on at nja is the best thing to happen to g.a. in a long time. I disagree with some of their tactics, such as same pay for all fleets, and retro pay, but their going to get something, that means the rest of us frac guys will get more. The frac life has now become a stepping stone job, when it should be a career job. Now back to your regulary scheduled program.

yes, the frac pac is a good place to get time and even stay long term

yes, flows and speeds and such info would be nice

Dont you learn those things at training? Flows speeds and such? Isnt that what training is for? Otherwise it would be home study!

Brewerdog,

Are you coming on as PIC? I've been in FL now for a bit more than 2 weeks. First week at Flightsafety, then over to PIE. PM me and I can give you some scoop. I can attest to the fact that for a turboprop this thing is a rocket!

ProLine 21 Equipped Avantis at Avantair?

I just saw a Piaggio ad with the Collins-equipped Avanti. Will Avantair be getting any of the upgraded cockpit versions themselves? What percentage of any new Avantis will be the upgraded version in the future?

Also, any recent news or rumors about more jet aircraft in the future (beyond the few Premier Jets already on the property)?

I agree flows and speeds are for training, but the AIM and parts 91 and 135 are good things to know before you get there ---Brewer

The Premiers (2) were turned back to Raytheon last week.

They were maint pigs for brand new aircraft, Raytheon Services was slow to respond to maint and parts. Mgmt got fed up and said take them back!

Latest resources

Back