• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair dumping?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have my life invested in a certain aviation company right now. Hope it pans out

Hope you are lucky. I will never do that again. I lost all my aviation shares in early 90s and im not gonna repeat the stupidity.

And BTW what;s the deal with Avantair? It keeps loosing money for the last 6 years but it,s still in business.Unless this is a money laundry company I see no economical reason to still be in business. Berlosconi is out so it,s funny to see the Avantair;s future!

Fractional business like it or not is just another Ponzi scheme. Sooner or later people investing money in something like that will start smarting up IF NOT ALREADY SO and get their money in an own private plane or something else.

Yes, because individual airplanes don't depreciate like fractions do... ?

If our business were a Ponzi scheme, our owners who needed to sell their shares wouldn't have gotten the value back out. They did.

Yes, because individual airplanes don't depreciate like fractions do... ?

If our business were a Ponzi scheme, our owners who needed to sell their shares wouldn't have gotten the value back out. They did.

But if there was a run on the bank, you better believe the spigots would have been turned off.

Please....for the last time....."loosing" is not a word. I know that and I went to PS12in NYC. Capiche?

Please....for the last time....."loosing" is not a word. I know that and I went to PS12in NYC. Capiche?
I am from the Arthur Avenue Belmont Avenue area (as in Dion and the Belmonts) of the Bronx and also went to school in NYC. We spelled it "capisce?".

But then, being from da brunks, we might have been "stonati" (stunod). And as everyone knows, by definition, the stunod -- no capisce.

Last edited:
I am from the Arthur Avenue Belmont Avenue area (as in Dion and the Belmonts) of the Bronx and also went to school in NYC. We spelled it "capisce?".

But then, being from da brunks, we might have been "stonati" (stunod). And as everyone knows, by definition, the stunod -- no capisce.

Capisce is right. I learned it at St A's and PS81 in Ridgewood. :p

Latest resources

Back