• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair dumping?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The DJIA has been averaging over 11,000 for about a year. Unemployment is at 8.6%, and every other fractional is growing. I wonder when we can stop using the weak economy excuse and start using the real excuse of piss poor management?

no, no wait a second.Hansell said it's the economy stupid...He couldn't be wrong or lying.. He and Eyer and Noe are standup guys don't cha know

The DJIA has been averaging over 11,000 for about a year. Unemployment is at 8.6%, and every other fractional is growing. I wonder when we can stop using the weak economy excuse and start using the real excuse of piss poor management?

Are the other fracs growing? And unemployment is actually around 16 percent, when adding those who have given up looking for a job. By the way, owners tell me they still like NJA, but didn't like Sokol at all.

WOW! All the way down to 8.6%, huh? Happy days are here again! Wait until that number is adjusted back up again after the holiday temp workers are done working.

Are the other fracs growing? And unemployment is actually around 16 percent, when adding those who have given up looking for a job. By the way, owners tell me they still like NJA, but didn't like Sokol at all.

Yes other fracs are growing. The Avantair guys claim they can barely keep up with demand. Rumor is that CitationAir is going to start hiring again.

I'd like to see the source of your 16% number. Even in the darkest of day of this recession, I never saw a number that high. Here's where I found the 8.6% number: http://www.google.com/publicdata/ex...ity:S&dl=en&hl=en&q=current+unemployment+rate
As you can see, the highest number in that graph is from the recession in the 80's when it got up to 10.8%

I think the owners like the pilots, but they aren't happy with NJA. Not only did they not like Sokol, the owners hated the man. Most of them are smart enough to know that Hansell is a branch from the same tree.

Yes other fracs are growing. The Avantair guys claim they can barely keep up with demand. Rumor is that CitationAir is going to start hiring again.

I'd like to see the source of your 16% number. Even in the darkest of day of this recession, I never saw a number that high. Here's where I found the 8.6% number: http://www.google.com/publicdata/ex...ity:S&dl=en&hl=en&q=current+unemployment+rate
As you can see, the highest number in that graph is from the recession in the 80's when it got up to 10.8%

I think the owners like the pilots, but they aren't happy with NJA. Not only did they not like Sokol, the owners hated the man. Most of them are smart enough to know that Hansell is a branch from the same tree.

Check out the writings of Stephen Moore of the Wall Street Journal. Also, Arthur Laffer. Now, if Hansell's management philosophy is similar to Sokol's, then NetJets IS in trouble, because owners will go elsewhere.

Check out the writings of Stephen Moore of the Wall Street Journal. Also, Arthur Laffer. Now, if Hansell's management philosophy is similar to Sokol's, then NetJets IS in trouble, because owners will go elsewhere.

Every indication is that not only is it similar, but it is identical and more aggressive IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

The unemployements rate announced by the US government among other items does not include:

1. those who have exhuaste dbenefits, give up, and no longer seek work
2. those who have taken jobs but less than what they want or are skilled for -- i.e., if one of the 495 becomes works the register at McDonalds, he is now "employed"
3. those who choose to work fewer hours in a week to spare their bretheren from being fired;
4. those who chose not to file for unemployment, like many carpenters and tradesman who were paid in cash for many years;
5. those who did not make enought $$ or work long enough to be eligible for benefits
6. youths between 16 and 18 who are now unemployed

Latest resources

Back