• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair CFO Resigns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Recently,the company raised 7.5 million from its investor group made up of a very impressive group of investors. All of whom manage money to make their living. They don't throw money away and certainly are not "morons"

From that owner forum mentioned above:

"2. Many of the planes currently off-line have been cannibalized for parts, and that it's a $15+ million proposition to get the entire fleet back where it needs to be."

Read more: http://avantairowners.freeforums.ne...&action=display&thread=1&page=4#ixzz2RXHopqnh

IF that info is true, there goes your 7.5 million towards half of that problem that obviously needs to get fixed to get operations back to normal.

Last edited:
How many of these things have had maint issues lately?? Is it just me or does it seem crazy that anyone would want anything to do with this outfit?

Its just you. No gear collapsed. It was a test flight. No damage. I actually am a pilot at Avantair. Why do you guys create this drama?

Comical, I don't work for Jetsuite pal, nice try though. I don't think Jetsuite has cj3's on the west coast. Don't fly 135 either, these are your guys whom have bought equity in the airframes.
I'm sure Jetsuite is poaching a lot of your customers on the east coast too though.
You should look into flying there, as far as I've heard they actually don't bounce their paychecks...Pay is pretty crappy there I think but you are used to that.
I also find it humorous that you would post a link to an accident when avantair has had several high profile pilot error accidents/incidents. Why would you want to draw attention to that? Good luck, you are going to need it.

Last edited:
Something I noticed from that fractrade website, avantair has pretty high monthly fees. $13,000 for a 1/16th share. Every other company is less, and for larger airplanes

Latest resources

Back