• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair CFO Resigns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cue up the disgruntled employees. Blown tire on a test flight. We get it you want us to go away because we are a huge threat. Sorry its not gonna happen. Why don't you go pay your 400 million tax bill and get lost

By the way idiot Avantair doesn't even do its own maintenance its outsourced to many of the same facilities used by NetJets. I am sure that won't stop you from spewing a bunch of bull

Why don't you go pay your 400 million tax bill and get lost

I hate to tell you this but if the government forces us pay that "$400 million tax bill", they're gonna go after the other fractionals too, including Avantair

none of us want that

More bull I am busy as can be. Anyone who leaves to fly on a cj3 is a moron

Yeah, god forbid the owners actually get on an airplane that has a good track record, faster, flies higher, carries more, made in the US, etc,etc.. But you are right, we are all full of it and you are not pipe dreaming that your company is doing just fine, this is all a smoke screen by Santo, he is the best CEO that ever lived and will guide you to eternal profitability.
I found the forum MJ posted to be very interesting, nothing that was not already known though...

Last edited:
Looks like I just found a REAL avantair-owner forum:

http://avantairowners.freeforums.net/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1&page=1

Reading through the first and last page there, owners are NOT happy, many wanting to get rid of their shares.

This should not be posted here. Stay classy MJ. Wow.

So the Avantair owners opinion's should NOT be included in this discussion about Avantair's financial stability? Wow, what else is off limits?

Last edited:
This should not be posted here. Stay classy MJ. Wow.

Why is that, Gator? That forum is public info which can be accessed without being a member / having a password.

I do believe that a login/password IS needed for flightinfo, yet from reading on that forum, they know what is going on right here. In the end, it is all open info which can be found with a simple Google search.

As for the current pilots on here saying that all is well at Avantair, the reality is that flying your ass off does NOT equal to profitability. I for one will be looking forward to AAIR earnings report.

PS: Gator, please don't accuse me of volunteering my login/password to this forum next.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back