• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair CFO Resigns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avantair owner is a real owner many of us know him he flies a lot. Can't vouch for the guy who was supposedly willing to talk to you. Didn't mean to ruin your attempt to discredit. Carry on

There is no way your an Avantair owner/customer. I have spoken to several former clients. They have nothing good to say about their future.

If your truely an investor you must hate the fact the share price is only a few cents per share. Only a moron would invest in that company.

I am just curious why does Avantair's competition go out of there way to speculate in a negative way about Avantair's future. Are you all that concerned about them as competition? I have never in my many years in business received emails and phone calls from salespeople not selling there own product but instead spreading misinformation about Avantair. I have been given at least 5 different dates from these salespeople that Avantair is going under. All of which have come and gone. The interesting thing about this is when I was leaving NetJets and asked my salesperson about Avantair he said he had never heard of them. What a difference a couple of years make. I have bad news for you naysayers, Avantair is going to be around for a long time. I am an investor and fractional owner and I have never seen so many lies perpetrated against a company. It is shameful. I recently spoke to the new CFO he is bright and sees a great future for himself at Avantair.

Since it is a publicly traded company, I would say their financials, which consistently feature multiple large numbers in parentheses, speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Recently,the company raised 7.5 million from its investor group made up of a very impressive group of investors. All of whom manage money to make their living. They don't throw money away and certainly are not "morons"

The interesting thing about this is when I was leaving NetJets and asked my salesperson about Avantair he said he had never heard of them. What a difference a couple of years make. I have bad news for you naysayers, Avantair is going to be around for a long time. I am an investor and fractional owner and I have never seen so many lies perpetrated against a company. It is shameful. I recently spoke to the new CFO he is bright and sees a great future for himself at Avantair.

So are you investing in AAIR?

Three years ago the stock was at $2.70, today it's at $0.16. It's a real bargain now for a believer like you.

The market has a way of evaluating the true value of a company. Not a hater, just an observer.

Recently,the company raised 7.5 million from its investor group made up of a very impressive group of investors. All of whom manage money to make their living. They don't throw money away and certainly are not "morons"

Is that for operations or to pay for the class action lawsuit that is brewing?

What don't you worry about your own companies and stop throwing darts at Avantair. I work here and it has gotten much better in the last month. Flew several new owners last week. Sorry guys we are here to stay. The rumors about our demise where started by the companies that you work for and aren't true. I don't think smart people invest 7.5 million recently in a company that is going under. SORRY

Rumors don't need to be started here. All you have to do is look at aair on any financial website. I would certainly call Lorn Weil a moron, he is the biggest stakeholder and is wasting away his family fortune on bad investments. He is not a money manager.
7.5 million is peanuts in this industry and will only buy a very limited time. In the meantime we continue to see avantair owners sign on in cj3's here in SoCal, due in no small part to the mismanagement of that company.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back