• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No response from NJW, although she has posted on other matters. Your silence speaks volumes, just as B19's does when his mistakes get pointed out.

This statement is present tense. The thread you brought forward was from 2006, four years ago. As has been pointed out to you, exactly two members of the current management team at Avantair date from that time. Sorry, I didn't realize that you could narrow it down that closely. But what does that mater? The employee who posts here would be the one to answer the question. Do you have information about his present place of employment that I don't have? I have his documented posts and I'm allowing him the courtesy of answering that himself (hint, hint...;)) without me twisting his posts in any way. That said, we only have one place of employment on file (post bank) for him, and minus an update, one could reasonably surmise that it is still applicable, especially considering the many opportunities pilots have given him to update his volunteered info. You know that you demand accurate statements from others, or you call them on it. Hypocrisy, or oversight? I'm curious. Please respond.

Sure: It's a work in progress, still in collection mode. I'm trying to use B19's own words...not a history rewrite, not a skewed paraphrasing like he did regarding my husband's AA time on the line, brought forward from 2001, 9 years ago--which easily justifies a 4 yr look back... :p I have invited him to set the record straight, frankly, a lot fairer and and much politer than he spoke to me. I agree that the questions are being posed currently. If he will just answer it (now we have future tense, too..;)) then we'll all have a very clear understanding of B19's connection to the frac industry in 2006 and presently. To make it formal: B19 Flyer, we are updating your file. Please answer the following questions in the type size of your choice...;)

1) You have identified yourself as being a management employee of AvantAir in 2006, though not a pilot. What was the position, title, job, etc you had?

2) Are you still currently employed by AvantAir? If so, what is the position, title, job, etc you hold there?

3) If not, when did you leave, and is your current job in the fractional industry? If so, which company?

Upon completion of customary answering, the question of your employment will be immediately clarified and all Flight Info Members will be advised to use the current information to henceforth avoid confusion.

I appreciate you making it clear that you understand that you do not know where B19 works. So all that stuff about Avantair being "embarrased" is not relevant. Any more than... No. I won't stoop down to that level.

Oh. and we both know he is not going to answer your questions, anymore than I would. Are you going to tell us your street address? (don't) So what's the point?

No response from NJW, although she has posted on other matters. Your silence speaks volumes, just as B19's does when his mistakes get pointed out.

The only "secret" behind my posting is that I'm a very bad typer...:blush: and I spend a lot of time on the format, trying to make my post look good. Everything spell-checked. Additionally, I take questions seriously and give my answers a lot of thought. Which often leads to changes...and given the above scenario...:p I'm much slower than you jet jocks...:p That was used just for fun and if you guys find it offensive I'm sure I'll hear about it. ;)

I appreciate you making it clear that you understand that you do not know where B19 works. You must have skipped right over this statement: I have his documented posts and I'm allowing him the courtesy of answering that himself (hint, hint...) without me twisting his posts in any way. That said, we only have one place of employment on file (post bank) for him, and minus an update, one could reasonably surmise that it is still applicable, especially considering the many opportunities pilots have given him to update his volunteered info.
Oh. and we both know he is not going to answer your questions, anymore than I would. Are you going to tell us your street address? (don't) So what's the point? One is very specific, not shared. The job info is general and is common knowledge for many,if not most, posting here.

I do not concur. Many FI members have shared their job/connection to the industry to establish credibility, either immediately as I did, or in response to the first time asked. Given the fact that B19 has repeatedly twisted my words, posted false info about me, and has demanded lots of answers from my self and others just to pursue his personal agenda, it would be very unfair...to the point of being suspicious, not to mention hypocritical...for him to withhold the same knowledge he regularly uses in his smear campaign. Case in point, my husband's career history and service in the Union.

Dill, as you have rightly noted, I responded to a request from Glass He responded to your comment about Avantair - you brought it up. Please honor your word to stay out of our business since you have no clue what goes on here.

I'm quite certain almost everyone posting here reserves the right to counter false accusations. That is what I'm doing now.

For a while it was pleasant to sign on here and not read about how horribly oppressive it is to work here from someone who knows nothing about our company.

Dill, my issue is with B19. You guys can't seem to separate his reputed employment there from the idea of someone supposedly interfering. I can easily do that. To me where he works is not the main point. I don't want to discuss any issues there. I want B19 to have to treat fellow FI members fairly. Almost everyone here has established their credibility by providing their connection. So can he, especially since he has tried to trash my reputation.

He made an issue of my husband's past career experience from 9 yrs ago. An event from a company not in the industry at all. Fairness mandates that his connection voluntarily discussed 4 yrs ago is likewise open to comment, particularly as the company is part of the industry and thus more relevant.

Your complaint is easily solved. Practice selective reading. That is the democratic thing to do. Each reader decides for him/her self.

How much time do you guys spend talking about B19? Don't give me the "fighting for what's right" BS either. Go check out the stock market and see if the company gives a $hit about unions. Once again, I was one who voted for our union at flops. That was a different world back then economically. Now, just be happy with a job.

How much time do you guys spend talking about B19? Don't give me the "fighting for what's right" BS either. Go check out the stock market and see if the company gives a $hit about unions. Once again, I was one who voted for our union at flops. That was a different world back then economically. Now, just be happy with a job.

Go Get em Brother!

Latest resources

Back