Avantair called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr. Pebbles said:
Do you believe it now? Apology accepted.

yeah, i believe it now. but it doesnt mean that I have to apoligize sh*t to you. Your guesses are as good as mine. Dude, you dont work here. Why do you care soooooo much? geesh you're worst that a fu**ing paparazzi.

B19 Flyer said:
Believe what?

He's gone, Mr. Repeti is gonne. OOOOOH NO!!! WE'RE ALL DOOM!!!!! I just got called and was told that I was getting layed off!!!!!
NOT!!!

Dude, what alot of people dont know, is that Mr. Repeti was not one of the Major Investors, this I know for a fact. So him leaving will not impact us like some "pebbles and Puke" would hope. Sorry guys and gal, better luck next time you rats.

Flybet3 said:
yeah, i believe it now. but it doesnt mean that I have to apoligize sh*t to you. Your guesses are as good as mine. Dude, you dont work here. Why do you care soooooo much? geesh you're worst that a fu**ing paparazzi.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day- " Swearing is a sign of a weak mind trying to express itself." Sounds about right for you. And, I don't care. This is entertainment value only- watching people like you get so desperate.

Flybet3 said:
He's gone, Mr. Repeti is gonne. OOOOOH NO!!! WE'RE ALL DOOM!!!!! I just got called and was told that I was getting layed off!!!!!
NOT!!!

Dude, what alot of people dont know, is that Mr. Repeti was not one of the Major Investors, this I know for a fact. So him leaving will not impact us like some "pebbles and Puke" would hope. Sorry guys and gal, better luck next time you rats.

Once again, you're wrong. He was a major investor, but you're always uninformed. I'm sure your company will survive, and I'm glad for you, but it's a shame you can't get your facts right. By the way, your last two posts reek of desperation. Not sure why, maybe you're upset that someone knew information before you did. Hmmmm..... no problem, I'm starting to realize what a strange little man you must be.

Mr. Pebbles said:
I saw a bumper sticker the other day- " Swearing is a sign of a weak mind trying to express itself." Sounds about right for you. And, I don't care. This is entertainment value only- watching people like you get so desperate.

Huh? Be gone, children of the Corn.

Mr. Pebbles said:
Dude, how many politicians got caught cursing on microphones, G W Bush, vice president cheney...oh, i guess that bumper sticker is right.

what the hell......i hate when people make posts like that....some churchy church person made that crappy (wait SH*tty) bumper sticker. You know as well as i do that everybody swears. so sell it somewhere else Father Pebbles.

anyway, i do enjoy your posts as well as flybet's because at least someone is talking about avantair and not netjets.

Curse on Flybet!!!!!!!!......i'm not offended.

cheeeese said:
Dude, how many politicians got caught cursing on microphones, G W Bush, vice president cheney...oh, i guess that bumper sticker is right.

what the hell......i hate when people make posts like that....some churchy church person made that crappy (wait SH*tty) bumper sticker. You know as well as i do that everybody swears. so sell it somewhere else Father Pebbles.

anyway, i do enjoy your posts as well as flybet's because at least someone is talking about avantair and not netjets.

Curse on Flybet!!!!!!!!......i'm not offended.

Well, we all know that GW has a weak mind....nah, kidding just had to throw that in there.

Anyway, i agree with you, cheeese, most people swear- and it doesnt offend me, and I do it myself. I just posted that to get under Flybet's skin, that's all, because as soon he's wrong, or gets called out, he resorts to cursing or attacking someone's looks, etc. But, curse away if that's your thing.

Mr. Pebbles said:
Well, we all know that GW has a weak mind....nah, kidding just had to throw that in there.

I just posted that to get under Flybet's skin, that's all, because as soon he's wrong, or gets called out, he resorts to cursing or attacking someone's looks, etc. .

Well it seems that's all you try to do to everyone, is get under peoples skin... And no I dont curse when someone calls me out, or proves to me that I am wrong. So dont flatter yourself. I curse b/c I curse but I especially curse at you b/c you are exactly what you do. A very distrubing insect. And what's your deal man? everytime an Avantair forum starts, you have to come in and "help out' explain that. Stop trying to be right, b/c you dont work here and all you do is post negative BS.

Flybet3 said:
Well it seems that's all you try to do to everyone, is get under peoples skin... And no I dont curse when someone calls me out, or proves to me that I am wrong. So dont flatter yourself. I curse b/c I curse but I especially curse at you b/c you are exactly what you do. A very distrubing insect. And what's your deal man? everytime an Avantair forum starts, you have to come in and "help out' explain that. Stop trying to be right, b/c you dont work here and all you do is post negative BS.

Perhaps we should return to the original question of the post vs. mud slinging... We are not learning much about Avantair - it is becoming a soap opera...............

Here's a question: anyone heard a rumor that Avantair is looking into the new Grob jet (new 6 seater) as an addition to the fleet at some point (www.grobspn.com)? I suppose securing a large order for a launch aircraft not due out until latter 2007-8 would bring the purchase price down for any share owners and make the jet "reasonably" affordable. Looks like a nice aircraft. Anyone heard any rumors about the Grob and Avantair?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back