• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair Bases and Medical

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed today, offered class on 9/24. Had to wipe the smile off of my face long enough to accept the offer. Promptly resumed my s-eating grin. After dealing with the regionals for so long, it's hard to believe how well we were treated today at the interview. I'm excited to be joining you guys/ladies.

Nice aftCG, welcome aboard!

I hope you enjoy flying here as much as I do.

Fly safe.

Interviewed today, offered class on 9/24. Had to wipe the smile off of my face long enough to accept the offer. Promptly resumed my s-eating grin. After dealing with the regionals for so long, it's hard to believe how well we were treated today at the interview. I'm excited to be joining you guys/ladies.

You mention the Avanti II on your experience sidebar - is that what they offered you specifically vs. the regular Avanti? Great job!

Thanks everybody!

As to the question about Avanti I or II, we were told about the variable sim setup (as mentioned in an earlier post), and I guess that the luck of the draw put me in the II.

One further observation... the interview was Monday morning. Monday morning at most office/administrative buildings is a collection of frowns, groans, and complaints. Not at Avantair's offices. There's not need for me to blow smoke... I already have the job. It was really profound. Like nothing I've seen. From the Chief Pilot, D.O., to the Flight Followers, Admin folks... everyone was genuinely happy to be working at Avantair. It's nice to know I've made a great choice.

Thanks again, everybody!

Thanks everybody!

As to the question about Avanti I or II, we were told about the variable sim setup (as mentioned in an earlier post), and I guess that the luck of the draw put me in the II.

One further observation... the interview was Monday morning. Monday morning at most office/administrative buildings is a collection of frowns, groans, and complaints. Not at Avantair's offices. There's not need for me to blow smoke... I already have the job. It was really profound. Like nothing I've seen. From the Chief Pilot, D.O., to the Flight Followers, Admin folks... everyone was genuinely happy to be working at Avantair. It's nice to know I've made a great choice.

Thanks again, everybody!

Great job! That Avanti II looks like a real hotrod and fun to fly.

Do you have to procure your own travel to and from the interview??? (I.E. airfare???)

Yes. But Elizabeth Place told me to keep the receipts because they reimburse you up to $500 for travel expenses if you are hired.

Latest resources

Back