• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair bankruptcy auction

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't think I'll have to worry about any shenanigans from Management over here. Nice chatting with you guys over the last few years...

Guess I'll be moving over to the 135 thread now...

Adios :beer:

If by Shenanigans Free you mean:
Day Rates with crews sent home 1-2 days early if the plane goes down for MX, 2 paid sick days per year, No Vacation, 15/13 Schedule, training forced on off days, 75% of the fleet over 13 years old and 10,000+hours on the frames (lipstick on a pig I think is the expression), 60+% attrition for pilots, and Mx who routinely asks crews to "limp it through the trip" when a non-MEL item breaks.

Yeeeahh.. You might want to rethink that statement buddy. You also might want to get your eyes checked out if you didn't see the problems at AvantAir and See TMC as a "Shenanigans" Free company. Your "Gentleman" owner didn't get rich playing nice with the employees at TMC.

I get you need to pay the bills but move on ASAP to a real company.

Last edited:
You forgot "non-prorated" contract ;) On the plus side though, after a year, jet time logged to be more marketable for other flying gigs. :)

One last parting shot at the mighty Piaggio! Bravo!

I was wrong, you guys were right about the model being broken... Just didn't want to see the truth that was hiding in plain sight.

Now, I'm a proud new member of the TMC family. The gentleman that owns TMC is already plenty rich from other business endeavors... Don't think I'll have to worry about any shenanigans from Management over here. Nice chatting with you guys over the last few years...

Guess I'll be moving over to the 135 thread now...

Adios :beer:

A new koolaide bowl has been found!

A new koolaide bowl has been found!

Well, not exactly... Just starting my new gig with a positive attitude. Would it be better if I said "New gig... Wow! I'll bet this is really gonna suck!"

That just doesn't make sense to me...

Well, not exactly... Just starting my new gig with a positive attitude. Would it be better if I said "New gig... Wow! I'll bet this is really gonna suck!"

That just doesn't make sense to me...

Agree wholeheartedly. Give it your best shot and find out for yourself. There are plenty of naysayers and not enough positive folks.

Illegitimi non carborundum!

.I think there is not much point in kicking aft when he's down. He found a new job without much problem and is going into it with positive attitude. Stay current and when the time comes I'm sure you can fit in nicely with a major or maybe a good corporate gig. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back