Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BlueNose

Last edited:
Maybe they'll raise enough money to get us the pay that we're owed... Probably not, though...

At least the questions of "how could we possibly be losing money?" and "where is all the money going?" have been answered.

I hope there are some really angry, horny guys in the prison that they send the Management fvckwads to :angryfire

Any info on any criminal prosecution or civil judgements against said fvcktards? I'm wondering if any of you who are owed $ can sue them personally (may you can get that extremely avantair-necessary custom chopper) ;). Not sure if the 'corporate veil' shields them

Maybe they'll raise enough money to get us the pay that we're owed... Probably not, though...

At least the questions of "how could we possibly be losing money?" and "where is all the money going?" have been answered.

I hope there are some really angry, horny guys in the prison that they send the Management fvckwads to :angryfire

Many of us told you the model was broken and based on BS. Many of you called us haters.

What's with the motorcycle? Why would they have that?

King airs

Yes

King airs

One last parting shot at the mighty Piaggio! Bravo!

I was wrong, you guys were right about the model being broken... Just didn't want to see the truth that was hiding in plain sight.

Now, I'm a proud new member of the TMC family. The gentleman that owns TMC is already plenty rich from other business endeavors... Don't think I'll have to worry about any shenanigans from Management over here. Nice chatting with you guys over the last few years...

Guess I'll be moving over to the 135 thread now...

Adios :beer:

Latest resources

Back