Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
After 14 years and 10,000 hours....I set the parking brake for the last time on my ATR....I walked away with a tear in my eye....She will be missed....

Now if I could just muster up some SJS....but I can't seem to get any SJS.....

Who would have ever thought I would miss anything from France....

:beer:

Last edited:
After 14 years and 10,000 hours....I set the parking brake for the last time on my ATR....She will be missed....

Who would have ever thought I would miss anything from France....

It has a face only a mother could love. I wish we weren't getting rid of it Joe, you're gonna bump me back. :beer:

Trojan

Joe, don't know ya...but I know how fond you are of that big beast. Here's to hoping you can learn to like flying the CRJ one-eighth as much as you seem to have enjoyed flying the ATR...

Met the guy that bought most of them. They will be worked by ex-pats, and he was a class act himself.

I'm NOT looking forward to the same situation- ie, there isn't a backup type my airline flies to acclimate to....

I really wish I could have flown one at some point in my life...

Those were some good times on the ATR. Looks like the last flight's scheduled to come in from PFN this evening.

No SJS, Joe? All you need to do is spike your hair, put on some pretty-boy wide-framed shades, and strut through the terminal wearing your iPod and a backpack and you should have instant SJS.

It was my favorite aircraft at ASA while I was there. Beats the barbie jet anyday of of the week. Very comfortable cockpit. Sad to see it go.

Joe,

Having an APU blowing cold air in your face next summer should help ease the transition.

....and don't forget the "250 Below 10 Rule" comes into play now.

Cheers to the ATR. :beer:

Latest resources

Back