Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attn. SkyWest pilots. Click here to see naked lady.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is the naked lady?

It was a trick to get you into here. I was thinking more along the lines of SkyWest buying Mesa. If there is a program it means that someone at SkyWest has at leas thought of it but no program means no purchase. I guess we will all find out early next year.

Skywest buying Mesa would be the same deal as buying ASA as far as the pilot seniority list is concerned. Mesa's ALPA You aren't. How's that going to work?

Last edited:
Skywest buying Mesa would be the same deal as buying ASA as far as the pilot seniority list is concerned. Mesa's ALPA You aren't. How's that going to work?

Why would it be a problem since one airline is ALPA and the other isn't? That being the case, I think it would be easier. Something along the lines of "We bought you, you're stapled".

There will be no seniority list integration with MESA, not to be a huge jackass but allot of mesa pilots went to mesa because they could not go anywhere else. In light of all the pilot blunders this year, I dont think anyone wants to take that turd boat on. Now an asset transfer, with mesa pilots needing to apply and going through the weed out process and to the bottom of the list would be a whole different deal.

There will be no seniority list integration with MESA, not to be a huge jackass but allot of mesa pilots went to mesa because they could not go anywhere else. In light of all the pilot blunders this year, I dont think anyone wants to take that turd boat on. Now an asset transfer, with mesa pilots needing to apply and going through the weed out process and to the bottom of the list would be a whole different deal.

I think the "9" and company koolaid has gone to your head good sir.

but allot of mesa pilots went to mesa.....

Just to help you not seem like a 3'rd grader in the future, that word is actually spelled a lot. 2 words - 1 L.

Carry on................

There will be no seniority list integration with MESA, 1. not to be a huge jackass but allot of mesa pilots went to mesa because they could not go anywhere else. In light of all the pilot blunders this year, I dont think anyone wants to take that turd boat on. Now an asset transfer, with mesa pilots 2. needing to apply and going through the weed out process and to the bottom of the list would be a whole different deal.

1. No problem, but you're more than just a Jack Ass.

2. Ah yes, because they only hired the elite pilots like yourself, Maverick!
It's a 3 Step Program. 1) Close mouth. 2) Place head back into buttocks. 3) Get off your high horse, you're a regional puke like the rest of us. Don't think otherwise.

Yea I know. The stapler worked out well for USAPA didn’t it. Some people here have apparently never read anything regarding the USAPA trial. In the event; be it unlikely or not; Mesa would be entitled by law to a fair process by which to determine the new list.

O yea just letting you know we have a merger fund.

Anyone who thinks that Mesa would just get stapled is …. O.K. never mind just run a search on USAPA.

Latest resources

Back