Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotbrain said:
http://www.nmb.gov/representation/deter2006/33n009.pdf

im so sick of this crap. just fly and go home.

all that you posted simply states that tsah legally created a seperate certificate, and used that certificate to beat the tsa pilots down. g0jet pilots knew full well what they were signing up for and if you are sick of this crap now, get used to it. The g0jet stigma will stick with you.

Originally posted by PILOTBRAIN:
im so sick of this crap. just fly and go home.

Awwww. Did CAT do you bad? Were you so upset by losing your side saddle 727 job that you panicked at took the first dingleberry Uncle Hulie offered you. Well, I guess that's just too bad. Reading your posts of the decision only confirms to the rest of us just how stupid an arbiter can be sometimes. Well, I guess you had to go somewhere where you could brag to a flight attendant about flying the "heavy steel." Pathetic.

BTW, FDX knows who you now work for and is not interested in any of you. You can pass that nugget along to the rest of your buddies. Telling them that you work for "TSA Holdings" won't work either.

rspilot said:
Just wanted to say that if anyone is curious about GJ pay it is the same fo pay for the first five years as PSA. So they are not lowering in bar....you are limbo.....ing under the same bar as the previous guy. As far as comparing captains pay...it is only two dollars less but none of us are going to be hired as a captain so it really doesnt matter. One more thing...they just got representation so the pay is bound to go up a bit otherwise why would they sign a contract with the same pay but will have to pay union dues.

So PSA doesn't get block or better??? Cause GJ only pays block not block or better.

great cornholio said:
So PSA doesn't get block or better??? Cause GJ only pays block not block or better.

Dont know what psa gets. Am I is supposed to stay unemployed and unable to feed my family for what would amount to probable only a few hundred dollars a month??

Easy for employed pilots to slam unemployed pilots for wanting to put food on the table and a roof over my families head. This is so wrong!!!

rspilot said:
Dont know what psa gets. Am I is supposed to stay unemployed and unable to feed my family for what would amount to probable only a few hundred dollars a month??

Easy for employed pilots to slam unemployed pilots for wanting to put food on the table and a roof over my families head. This is so wrong!!!

I think you have managed to even embarrass your fellow g0jet scumbags.

Dave T and Dan K, you guys must love flying with these characters.

redbook said:
I think you have managed to even embarrass your fellow g0jet scumbags.

Dave T and Dan K, you guys must love flying with these characters.

They're scumbags as well. Along with their bj buddy SP... I wonder if he brings knee pads to work with him!

rspilot said:

Nope..but there are plenty of other jobs out there. Why not go to PCL or ASA or CHQ or Colgan...and the list goes on. GJ was built to screw the TSA pilots I don't care what anyone says.

737 Pylt said:
They're scumbags as well. Along with their bj buddy SP... I wonder if he brings knee pads to work with him!

Hey 737, by what iv heard you have no place to call someone a scumbag.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back