• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention Pranksters!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you have access to his shower; remove the top and stuff two to four cubes of chicken boullion inside and close. Works great.

Take all of his toilet paper from the bathroom and hide it. Unroll about 2 feet of the existing roll and apply glue (your choice on brand) and reroll it. When it comes time to wipe he will only be able to break off tiny shreds. He'll wimper like a baby.

hide a open pint of milk in his air conditioning vent. Short Sheet his crashpad bed. I had floor mates that would freeze piss in a cookie sheet and then slide the cube under their dorm room door... it would melt and then dry leaving him to wonder where the smell was coming from.

If you live in apartments. Plug a vacuum in under his bed and then turn off the breaker to the power outlets in his room. At 2 in the morning flip the breaker on and then off and then on and laugh your ace off when he gets up and goes down stairs to scream at the neighbors for vacuuming so late.

We once stole all the free newspapers on campus and stuffed these guys rooms full to the ceiling with krinkeled papers, they saw it an laughed then stuffed elevator until bursting and then sent it to the first floor!

We had semi private showers in community bathrooms in college then and a favorite trick was to wait for a dude to shower then steal a guys towel, clothes, and keys and toss them in his room, slamming the locked door, and then everyone leaving the floor!

Take a guys full water or soda glass and flip it upside down on his table. If you do it quick nothing will spill until he moves it then woosh.

Once we got some chickens, a baby calf, and 150 gold fish and in the middle of the night spread hay around the halls put the chickens and cow down and then filled all sinks, tubs, and toilets full of Gold fish!!!

Call your friend up and scream at him in your best chinese accent.... Why yu cheat me, you odor pork flied lice two Hour ago yu cum get NOW!! I berry berry mad, I call cops!

Buy a bunch of cheap wind up alarm clocks and set them for every thirty minutes and hide them all over the room the night before the big test!

Ok thats all for now!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back