Attention: Conservative Obsessive Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you fail math?

He joined the U.S. Senate on Jan 4, 2005. Slightly more than 140 days ago. He joined the senate in Illinois in 1997. Do you really think being a lifetime politician is the best credentials one can have for the job?[/quote/]

Did you think I forgot about you, boy?
"From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan. 143 days.

I keep leftovers in my refrigerator longer than that."

Cindy McCain

Research it yourself,

wow
you mean the mccain camp is going after barack's experience?
No kidding?
just don't think anyone believes that argument is anything but politics.... when 'w' ran against gore, the argument was all about how bush's washington INexperience was a positive. Remember his total gov't experience was 6 years of governor of texas- before that- he lost a house election in '78.

You're only valid argument about inexperience would be to turn your back on bush and say that obama would run the country in just as f-d up a way as bush.

to me- you either have a talent for politics or you don't. Obama is for the middle class- Cindy Mccain is definitely not.

wow
you mean the mccain camp is going after barack's experience?
No kidding?
just don't think anyone believes that argument is anything but politics.... when 'w' ran against gore, the argument was all about how bush's washington INexperience was a positive. Remember his total gov't experience was 6 years of governor of texas- before that- he lost a house election in '78.

You're only valid argument about inexperience would be to turn your back on bush and say that obama would run the country in just as f-d up a way as bush.

to me- you either have a talent for politics or you don't. Obama is for the middle class- Cindy Mccain is definitely not.

You cannot compare governors to senators. Governors make real decisions and exercise power. Senators do not, they are debaters at best. They may exercise power within a committee but that is nowhere near the power a governor has. Before you start, that includes McCain. It's sad that we are down to two senators.

Obama, a multi millionaire elitist but yet somehow for the middle class. Yeah, he's just like me and you. A real down to earth dude. I'll take a hit of what you're smoking.

Did you fail math?

He joined the U.S. Senate on Jan 4, 2005. Slightly more than 140 days ago. He joined the senate in Illinois in 1997. Do you really think being a lifetime politician is the best credentials one can have for the job?[/quote/]

Did you think I forgot about you, boy?
"From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan. 143 days.

I keep leftovers in my refrigerator longer than that."

Cindy McCain

Research it yourself,

You still don't have a point.

I suppose when people ask how many years you've been flying you only add up the days you actually flew?

You still don't have a point. Yes he does, see below...

I suppose when people ask how many years you've been flying you only add up the days you actually flew? Experience equates to hours flying, not years you've had a certificate.

How about a 1500 hour ATP that has had a pilot certificate for 15 years? Does he have 15 years of experience or minimum ATP requirements with lots to learn?

John Edwards love child for President 2041!:smash:(only if he's GOP).

Last edited:
pkober- if it weren't for the drug tests, man- we could light up all day on whatever propoganda steals into your head.
ok, on the first part-- governor is more applicable experience IMO- but we have had great presidents coming from congressional ranks, so i don't know if either of our opinions prove out. And like you said, it's not relevant in the current choice.

Elitist?-- jesus- do you guys live in a world where you only parrot talk radio?
He only paid off his student loans in 2005 w/ 'the audacity of hope'.
Listening to propoganda is NOT doing your part to educate yourself. Aren't you a military guy? You don't understand when propoganda is being used on you? It's an amazing case study-- these guys steal millions from you- are the real "ceo elitists" and you will blindly follow them- amazing
do you lube yourself up too? wouldn't want the neo-cons to get too dirty screwing us...

Well just for the record, I don't like either one of them. We have an old elitist multi millionaire or a young elitist multi millionaire thats going to be president and I don't have any delusion that either one of them, or either party has our best interest at heart. Neither one of the candidates are leaders, they just represent special interest groups and grovel for money. Vote how you want, I really don't think it's gonna matter. Our country is F'd either way. I said earlier "Lord help us all" and I still mean it.

Here here! Harumph Harumph. I second that, Dusty!

Latest resources

Back