• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention: Conservative Obsessive Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if experience is what is needed to be a good effective leader and president then Where the Hell did George W. Bush come from!!! He did such a wonderful job that experience should be the first thing we look for in the new President...Ignorance and experience have NOTHING to do with eachother...and what someone else said is true sometimes the line between ignorance and conservative gets very cloudy.

Nice! Another person on FI who can't form a sentence, yet feels compelled to talk about ignorance.

Nice! Another person on FI who can't form a sentence, yet feels compelled to talk about ignorance.

I had no idea proper grammer and ignorance were related. Wait, George W. Bush has aweful grammer, a speech impediment (foot in mouth disease), and no knowledge of the world he lives in. MJ, you are correct. My run-on sentence makes me ignorant...allrighty then.

I had no idea proper grammer and ignorance were related. Wait, George W. Bush has aweful grammer, a speech impediment (foot in mouth disease), and no knowledge of the world he lives in. MJ, you are correct. My run-on sentence makes me ignorant...allrighty then.agreed!

And your spelling makes you dumb! Your command of the english language is impressive. :rolleyes:

Not trying to be GRAMMAR police, but your argument lacks credibility when you have 3rd grade skills.:laugh:

Last edited:
Um, Mr. Puddle, it is actually spelled "grammar" not "grammer". You seem to have a lot of trouble spelling words that the average 6th grader should know and you have the idea that anyone is going to listen to your rant about George that is obviously the result of pure emotion. Please send a link or paste an article showing facts that George has terrible "grammer" as you say. Maybe I am wrong, but don't presidents have speech writers? You really appear quite dumb.

You're in the minority. Most pilots are conservative and republican, even the ones that belong to unions. Get over it. BTW, I like Rush Limbaugh, anyone who gets the goat of liberals on a daily basis is ok with me!
“You’re in the minority.”
You and the majority of pilots has there head so far up there ass that you would be unable to open your mind up to anything and see what is really happening to your profession.
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']“Most pilots are conservative and republican, even the ones that belong to unions.”[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] Ok, look at what airline pilots pay, benefits, and retirement was before 2001. Now look at what pilots pay, benefits, and retirements are now. Wait, I’m sorry, a pilot’s retirement no longer exist. Again, pilots are their own worst enemy.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']“I like Rush Limbaugh, anyone who gets the goat of Liberals on a daily basis is ok with me!”[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] Is losing your job ok with you?[/FONT]

Getting back to the original post, it was a work of art. Bravo! Only one thing missing from it... why is it that Fox news is always on in the pilot break room? Is that part of the special Fox-news-only cable package?

Heres one then. Obama was a U.S. Senator for about 140 days, then decides he wants to be President. Lord help us all.

Did you fail math?

He joined the U.S. Senate on Jan 4, 2005. Slightly more than 140 days ago. He joined the senate in Illinois in 1997. Do you really think being a lifetime politician is the best credentials one can have for the job?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back