• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention: Conservative Obsessive Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Critics tend to focus on policies when the real issue is the administrative incompetence that has permeated the Bush administration from top to bottom and side to side from day one.

+1 on the Ayn Rand comment, with the caveat that even her fertile mind couldn't have imagined the enormity of what's transpired over the last 8 years.

Last edited:
cronyism.

political favors do not make a president.

but hey: war services and oil companies have done fantastic!

Kugel,
I know what you are talking about. Recently I had a CA go absolutley ballistic because I very calmly and in a normal tone of voice said I will not vote for McCain. He literally started yelling so hard that spit was coming out of his mouth. He said Obama was an idiot, a Muslim extremist, a terrorist, and his first act after taking office would be to attack Pakistan. This attack he said would lead to the start of World War III and that would be the end of the world. I was dumbfounded that someone who graduated from the Air Force Academy and is a Captain at a major airline would actually go off like this. Scary...

He made my avoidance bid.

I was dumbfounded that someone who graduated from the Air Force Academy and is a Captain at a major airline would actually go off like this.

Par.

;)

White males are bad. Liberal guilt good.

Conservative intolerance bad. Liberal intolerance good.

Last edited:
I usually respond w/

"Herb's a HUGE democrat" (which is true)

"So the only uncorrupt airline exec is a democrat- and you find nothing important about that?" The comeback...well thanks for the $$$ Herb. Sincerely, W

There's nothing better in this country than a democrat who subscribes to capitalism and patriotism.

And in any case- what proof do you need of the neo-con way than the current rape-state of the country. Sure.... you guys are fantastic in power.

Obama 2009-2017

If Herb is a HUGE dem, he sure gives a lot of $$ to Republicans:

http://www.newsmeat.com/ceo_political_donations/Herbert_Kelleher.php

McCain, Kyl, Hayworth, BUSH(several times) :laugh: Kay B Hutchison and RNC(lots of $$$) just to name a few. To be fair, he also gave to Oberstar and some other dems but a majority went to Repubs.

Last edited:
Tips for silencing cockpit ideologues:

1. Introduce yourself with, "I'm not just a Jehovah's Witness...I sell Amway too!"
2. The classic Pull My Finger bit.
3. Interrupt their screed with "giggity" anytime they use the words "head" "come" or "nail".
4. Reply only in Klingon.
5. Carry a small bottle of water with you, and flick some on them. When they ask WTF?...tell 'em it's Holy Water and you wanna see if their skin sizzles.
6. Fake a stroke.
7. Tell 'em, "The guy in 6B thinks you're hot"
8. Or, "I used to think that way too, but the tinfoil made my head sweat."
9. Ask them if an airplane placed on a treadmill moving in the opposite direction, at the same speed...would take off.
10. Two words: "Crash Ax"

Priceless.

11. "Hello, pro standards?"

F-102 pilot Texas Air National Guard <--he barely flew the thing, and it largely consisted of straight-and-level proficiency flying. Who couldn't do that?
[/COLOR][/B]

You, based on you list of aircraft.

Latest resources

Back