• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention ASA pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is a shame ASA pilots have finally gotten together after so many have left and lost what may be gained (retro). Get some ____s and finally show them.

Right On!

I am not sure what is going thru a lot of people's heads, but I am getting on most every plane and finding all sorts of stuff that should have been written up weeks ago!

Every single item I see is another favor to these b-atches! MX should be screaming at this point!

I think many people are just trying to get along long enough to get to a major. Here's a newsflash: WITH CRUDE ABOVE $80 NO AIRLINE WILL BE HEALTHY FOR LONG!!!!!! Every recovery plan from any major that went thru bankruptcy is based on crude being below $70 long term...... If that doesn't happen, what do these guys think will happen to all that hiring?

-We could be stuck here for a while-
-This Matters

Why is raising ticket prices out of the question? When will they learn? In every other business on planet earth, when expenses go up, your price goes up. Not in the airline business: expenses go up, and so you have to steal from your employees so that your ticket prices will stay the same or even drop.

You can only beat your head against the wall so many times before you get a headache and give up on it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Insert any other cheesy colloquialism you like.

I'm doing my part until I get the chance to vote with my feet... to another company. I suggest everybody should do the same.

HAIL TO THE LOSERS OF APPY STATE. HAIL HAIL TO THE LOSERS OF APPY STATE. YOU LOST TO A DIV Ia school that just lost to Wolford. Made College Football History with that one, in fact. Good Job, first time in College Football History a top 5 team lost to a Div. Iaa team!! Hail to the ????? you suck blue!

Sorry couldn't resist. Hate Michigan, yeah, with a passion.

Trojan

HAIL TO THE LOSERS OF APPY STATE. HAIL HAIL TO THE LOSERS OF APPY STATE. YOU LOST TO A DIV Ia school that just lost to Wolford. Made College Football History with that one, in fact. Good Job, first time in College Football History a top 5 team lost to a Div. Iaa team!! Hail to the ????? you suck blue!

Sorry couldn't resist. Hate Michigan, yeah, with a passion.

Trojan

LOL, see you in the Rose Bowl.

Latest resources

Back