Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Medeco

SQUIB
I think I fell on deaf ears the first time I posted this, so Im going to do it again.
Please dont misinterpret this as a rah rah go team. But rather, GET YOUR A holes in gear and do your part. I now agree we will not get released but that doesnt mean we cant get what we deserve! Nothing but by the book. Dont break ANYTHING, but dont wait till your back in ATL to get it fixed. One month of inconvienance is a small price to pay.

I have a few words.

1)ALPA should show up with a willingness to see what the NMB has to say, and what the COMPANY has to offer. ALPA has said several times THIS WEEK that they walked out because they already went below where we should have, in an effort to show good faith to the NMB.

WALK OUT in the first hour if nothing comes to the table with SERIOUS movement!

2) As stated by someone else. THE CNC IS DOING THERE JOB THE BEST THEY CAN FOR THE TEAM!(UNION)

IT IS UP TO THE REST OF THE TEAM(UNION) TO DO THEIR PART TOO, NOW GET OUT THERE AND DO IT!!!!!!!

Folks, this is similar to Payton Manning standing up and calling out his defense for not doing their part, AS A TEAM!!!!!

I dont know how better it could be described in a way to get the point across.

The RLA and the NMB are a F'n joke, and we are being made to look like fools. A F'n FARSE!!!

It's (waaaayyyyy past) time for this pilot group to step up to the plate.

New dates !!!! ?????

I'm pissed! and so should approx. 1699 other pilots.

Medeco

Why yawn at an issue that is key to 1700+ pilots.

No team can win a game unless all the players are making an effort for the success of the team.

ASA pilots. Either unite or promise to never complain about ASA; nor complain about not having a contract in another 5 years.

Why yawn at an issue that is key to 1700+ pilots.

No team can win a game unless all the players are making an effort for the success of the team.

ASA pilots. Either unite or promise to never complain about ASA; nor complain about not having a contract in another 5 years.

I yawn because I've been hearing this for years now. Yet we still have pilots bending over to help the company. The majority of our pilot group just doesn't care, and you can't motivate them. That's why we don't have a contract.

I yawn because I've been hearing this for years now. Yet we still have pilots bending over to help the company. The majority of our pilot group just doesn't care, and you can't motivate them. That's why we don't have a contract.

SO THROW IN THE TOWEL?

As militant as you were when elected, you seem to have thrown in the towel.

Medeco

SO THROW IN THE TOWEL?

As militant as you were when elected, you seem to have thrown in the towel.

Medeco

You can only beat your head against the wall so many times before you get a headache and give up on it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Insert any other cheesy colloquialism you like.

I'm doing my part until I get the chance to vote with my feet... to another company. I suggest everybody should do the same.

Good yawn then.

Although I've seen a fair share of people who still don't help out, our on time has shown that we are improving. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

You can only beat your head against the wall so many times before you get a headache and give up on it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Insert any other cheesy colloquialism you like.

I'm doing my part until I get the chance to vote with my feet... to another company. I suggest everybody should do the same.

Unfortunately, you have forgotten a very important part of the equation.

Whatever happens at ASA in a final contract, will carry on and trickle over to every other carrier out there in some way.

SO, If anyone thinks that by walking away from ASA to another union OR non union carrier, will make things forever better, they are kidding themselves.

What happens at ASA will play a role at the Legacy and LCC carriers too.

Medeco

Friday 54.2% Ontime arrival (A-14)

I am sooo proud of our pilot group! ATTENTION ALL PILOTS!!!!! KEEP IT UP....CONTINUE TO FLY SAFE! It is getting to them and the company is DEFINATELY feeling the HEAT! Don't Let UP!:angryfire Anytime you feel like just doing "everyone's job", just STOP and THINK about how all those FAT AZZ B@STARDS are laughing at us all the way too the bank!! Send a MESSAGE TO JackAzz Jerry and Big D!!!

Latest resources

Back