Attention All Nji Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RustyFan not very bright

To the individual (RustyFan) who started this thread; you're not very bright. I believe BROKENFLYER in post #4 said it the best. A few other folks had some great points too.

You honestly think you can organize now that you are on the seniority list? How the hell does that work? You really need to read the LOA or have someone sit and explain it to ya. You must believe some surreptitious plan has been formed against the NJI pilot group. You and the rest of the NJI pilot group will do just fine so relax. In fact, the NJI FO group will have more opportunities, if they decide to grab them. Nobody wants to be a career FO. Right?

I'd like to know where you received your info that an overwhelming number of the NJA pilot group wants the roughly 300 NJI pilots at the bottom of the list. Please show me your facts, numbers and/or the data you have to support such a claim. I suspect there is isn't any and that you pulled that statement outta your six to make a point. If you have facts to support your statement then I'll man-up and say I was wrong in calling you not very bright. Until then.....

I do feel for you guys about coming into the unknown, but all you have to do is talk to any of us or the union, yes the one you're trashing. Remember, you're part of it now. Don't start off this courtship on the wrong foot. Yes, you'll have some knuckleheads here that'll be pissed to have NJI join the NJA family and have "bumped" them from something. You guys are part of the family now. If a person gives you crap then utilize the resources that the union offers and fix the problem.

Good luck and I hope your attitude shuns the dark side.

Gruman Fan, RTRHD, and anyone else over there on a more even keel the Rusty, I'm just curious. Where do you see the deficiencies in this thing where you'll be hosed?

Speaking for myself only. I am happy, I wish we heard more but you guys are doing good in my opinion. Can we get those zip ties? I spilled salsa on my tie the other day and had to wake up 30 minute early to tie another one. Too short then too long. That's my stand Zip Ties!!!!:nuts:

Geez Rusty, talk about a day late and a dollar short!
This thing is all but over. I will agree with you and Rotor that we should have a seat at the table but how do you propose we select that person? The only system we have in place is the Group Leader process for better or for worse. Maybe one of the more active Group leaders can be invited to sit in on the talks, I would nominate C.T. or D.N. for the pilots and G.D. for the FA's if there was a forum, other that F.I., to do it. At least there would be a bit more openness to the process than there has been so far. I do believe B.N.
has our best interests in mind, as always, but he also must be thinking how this is going to work from a managers perspective, as he should. Like it or not R.S. has already made an agreement with the elected
leadership of the union and formalized that agreement in a document we know as LOA 01-013. ALL of the major issues are dealt with in that
LOA and the NJI pilot's have been treated quite well in it.Yes there are some NJA pilots who believe we have been given way too much for very little but they are a small minority. B O. speaks for Woodbridge now because he was the author of that LOA that treats us so well. R.S. put him in there because he wants a fair deal for both groups. The overriding concern is to achieve an integration that is cohesive, not devisive. If we were to begin a drive to form a "counter union"
as your post suggests, I fear that would be devisive and possibly do more harm than good. A better approach would be to become involved in our new organization and run for office effecting change from within. IMHO

You NJI guys need to get a grip of those few rogue individuals. As mergers of lists go you have done quite well and as an NJA guy I would be happy to see this go to an arbitraitor, because thats where mergers of lists always end up, and bring some things back home to the NJA group. Arbitraitors give and take, its just how it works. Have we not learned anything from AA/TWA, USAIR/AWA, green book/redbook? Any of this ringing any bells?? This agreement is fine, most on both sides seem to be able to live with it. Leave it alone and lets move forward. The only thing that can come from rewriting the LOA are many years of turmoil and I for one am not interested in seeing this job ruined because some flatworm feels inadequate flying a smaller a/c.

Leave it alone and lets move forward as a single group, it will not only benefit us but the company as well.

Rant over!

Last edited:
You NJI guys need to get a grip of those few rogue individuals.

Now how can we do that, I mean free country public board and all. But I am here to tell ya if we don't get leather jackets and those zip tie's by integration there's. Well I won't really do anything but I can bellyache and that can get old. ;)

Now how can we do that, I mean free country public board and all. But I am here to tell ya if we don't get leather jackets and those zip tie's by integration there's. Well I won't really do anything but I can bellyache and that can get old. ;)

We have clip ties too. I know nothing about leather jackets only the peyano jacket that sheds the water from your torso and drops it all over your legs.

:beer:

Are we back on the Leather Jackets?

Alright! Lets do it!

If I were you NJI guys I would tell R.S.;

R.S., The NJA guys have struck us a pretty good deal and welcomed us with open arms!

Should'nt we do something for them?

"R.S., as a show of goodwill and brotherhood and to bring us together as a group we should get the whole fleet";

"Perrone Leather Jackets"!!!!!!!!!!!

"And Zip ties too"!!!!!

Coming from you guys it should work right?

I love these NJI guys!!!!!!!! You guys are great!

Thanks! Team!

Last edited:
Alright! Lets do it!

If I were you NJI guys I would tell R.S.;

R.S., The NJA guys have struck us a pretty good deal and welcomed us with open arms!

We should do something for them R.S.?

"R.S., as a show of goodwill and brotherhood and to bring us together as a group we should get the whole fleet";

"Perrone Leather Jackets for all"!!!!!!!!!!!

I love these NJI guys!!!!!!!! You guys are great!

Thanks! Team!

And Zip Ties. But Leather Jackets were Gun's Idea. And now back to the infighting......

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back