ATLAS Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi cliff, and thanks for the answers.
1) I wasn t aware of any 767 being on the property or on order.
2) do you know if the amount of days during which the company owns (17 max I believe) will be any different for the next contract?

thanks

Is Des Moines on the list for travel city

Not on the CBA list of gateway airports. However, it may have been added since as this is part of the program and it may have been added;

b. The following airports are currently designated as Gateway Travel airports. The Company shall publish any additions or deletions to this list on a timely basis.

Hi cliff, and thanks for the answers.
1) I wasn t aware of any 767 being on the property or on order.
It is not.
2) do you know if the amount of days during which the company owns (17 max I believe) will be any different for the next contract?
17 days is what you owe. We will have a daily trip rig. If you are away from home 17 days, you will get more money as 13 days will pay you the current gaurantee. If they want to pay you the same, they will have to give you 4 days of Resident Standby, so you will be home 4 more days than before, with the same pay.

thanks
1 2 3 4 5 characters

I understand that Atlas reps were at the WIA conference in Feb. looking for pilots.

Of course I didn't find out until after the fact or I would have gone.
Does ANYONE have any idea whether they will be going to any other venues in the near future? OBAP? WIA? AOPA? EAA? Boy Scouts?

Question for you Atlas folks. Did the phone interview and online assessment in late August or early September. Passed the test and haven't heard a peep. As of a few days ago I'm still able to log into the training portion of the module. Are interviews based on score and pulled from a pool? Any advice?

Question for you Atlas folks. Did the phone interview and online assessment in late August or early September. Passed the test and haven't heard a peep. As of a few days ago I'm still able to log into the training portion of the module. Are interviews based on score and pulled from a pool? Any advice?

Is your PM function turned off?

If you live in base, how many days on/off can you expect?

The same as if you don't live in base. If you live in base, you may get more days at home, but not any more days off.

Latest resources

Back